Profile for Bob's Mum > Reviews

NaiLuv Gel Shade Homebody Not 15ml
NaiLuv Gel Shade Homebody Not 15ml
Price: 4.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Really gorgeous scarlet red shade, 21 July 2014
Stunning - an absolutely gorgeous shade of scarlet red - really glossy and properly scarlet. It applies well, but I did need 2 coats to get an even finish. I cured it under my led lamp for 1 minute each coat and it lasts a good 2 weeks.

I really rate nailuv products - better than other leading gel polish brands for ease and longevity. Brilliant price too!

MegaRed Extra Strength Krill Oil - Pack of 40 Tablets
MegaRed Extra Strength Krill Oil - Pack of 40 Tablets
Price: 16.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to take, 17 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Easy to take, and swallow as the capsules are nice and small. No real benefits felt as of yet, I've only been taking them a few weeks. Good write ups in the press, and ethically sourced. I'm keen to keep going and will report back any significant changes.

MegaRed Original Krill Oil - Pack of 30 Tablets
MegaRed Original Krill Oil - Pack of 30 Tablets
Price: 12.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to take, 17 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Easy to take, and swallow as the capsules are nice and small. No real benefits felt as of yet, and I hope that after a few more weeks to see improvements. I've only been taking them 4 weeks, so it's too early to tell. Here's hoping!

Rio Quick Waxer
Rio Quick Waxer
Price: 26.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Ouchy, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Rio Quick Waxer (Personal Care)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Ouch. I found this hard to master, and hurt myself a few times trying to get rid of unwanted hair on my calves. I was advised by a friend to grow my hairs a little to make for a better experience, so I'm trying to do just that now. It kind of defeats the object though really - I'm tempted to just shave!
In the right hands this could be great, I'm just not good enough at waxing yet.

Rapesco Heavy Duty Punch, Hole Punch, P1100
Rapesco Heavy Duty Punch, Hole Punch, P1100
Price: 52.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for the serial hole puncher like me!, 17 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love this, being able to punch through a good wad of sheets without either breaking the punch or hurting my back! Clean and accurate holes, and an accurate size guide too. Fabby.

Life Stinks! (Knightmare)
Life Stinks! (Knightmare)
by Peter Bently
Price: 5.76

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loved this - funny, 17 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My son loved this - funny, silly and lighthearted irreverence. Think Monty Python for little ones. Good to see him ( a reluctant reader) getting real enjoyment - recommended for 7-9 year olds.

Carry You
Carry You
by Beth Thomas
Price: 2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great characters, nice story., 17 July 2014
This review is from: Carry You (Paperback)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A nice easy going chick lit, page turner for the beach. Not too maudlin, with a nice theme of training for a marathon walk. Perfect for the summer, and good for inspiration too.

Mother, Mother
Mother, Mother
by Koren Zailckas
Price: 13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 17 July 2014
This review is from: Mother, Mother (Hardcover)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Wow! what a page turner. Utterly incredible, literally. Read through the eyes of daughter and son, it really packs a punch. I loved it, and couldn't put it down. I won't spoil the story, save to say this subject matter is worthy of more books like this. Gripping.

This is Paradise
This is Paradise

4.0 out of 5 stars A slow, deep read., 17 July 2014
This review is from: This is Paradise (Paperback)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A slow burner, but utterly beautiful prose. This is not a quick, chick flick, more an acutely and sometimes painfully observed account of family, and the struggles within. Lovely.

Tacwise 140EL Electric Stapler/Nailer
Tacwise 140EL Electric Stapler/Nailer
Price: 26.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant handy tool, 17 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Amazing. A really handy tool for stapling in a heavy duty way. Good weight (not too heavy) and accurate. Useful for many jobs around the house. Easy to use and reload - recommended for even a beginner DIY-re like me!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20