Profile for Slippery Jim > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Apple Magic Trackpad
Apple Magic Trackpad

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., 12 April 2014
This review is from: Apple Magic Trackpad (Accessory)
I use this with a Mac Mini and it works Well with all the gestures.
If you already have a Mac and are just replacing a mouse then it pairs very easily.
If you are setting up a new machine for the first time remember to use a wired keyboard initially as you have to pair the Trackpad (and bluetooth keyboard if you have one) after you are setup.
It is a bit expensive but this is a quality device and you get what you pay for.
Highly recomended.

HDMI Splitter Switcher Box Hub Selector iR Remote DVD 1080P HD HDTV 3D (5 Port)
HDMI Splitter Switcher Box Hub Selector iR Remote DVD 1080P HD HDTV 3D (5 Port)
Offered by MIDITECH

2.0 out of 5 stars Forget it., 12 April 2014
This seemed to be what iI needed to switch between 4 devices. I was wrong. The switching took ages and the remote was unresponsive most of the time.
I can't recommend this.

RapidNFC NTAG203 29mm Clear NFC Tags 10 Pack
RapidNFC NTAG203 29mm Clear NFC Tags 10 Pack
Offered by RapidNFC

4.0 out of 5 stars Dose the job, 12 April 2014
These tags do well with changing the settings on my phone (Galaxy S4). They are quite cheap and do the same job
as much more expensive tags. I would recommend them.

Which Mac Should I Buy?
Which Mac Should I Buy?

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 12 April 2014
This little book gives you the basic specs of the different Mac computers and nothing much more.
If you know nothing at all about Macs this might be for you.

Bose ® SoundLink ® Mini Bluetooth Speaker - Silver
Bose ® SoundLink ® Mini Bluetooth Speaker - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning, 12 April 2014
For many years I have had a Monitor iDeck for my iPhone and have been more than happy with it.
The sound from the iDeck is great but i needed something smaller for my bedroom.
I bought the Mini mainly because of the great reviews on Amazon and a few reviews on Youtube.
The Soundlink Mini is as good as the iDeck if not better.
If you are reading this you will probably be thinking of buying a bluetooth speaker.
Stop reading the reviews and order one now. This is a tiny speaker that blows away the competition.

Xerox Premier Copier Paper Multifunctional 90gsm 500 Sheets per Ream A4 White Ref 003R91854 [1 Ream]
Offered by Office Monster

5.0 out of 5 stars Good paper, 23 Aug. 2013
Good Quality paper. I can't really fault it. It's definitely better than other copier paper I have used. I recommend it.

Screen Cleaner KIT 135ml + Ultra Aborbant Microfiber Towel + 100% Herbal, Alcohol and Ammonia Free, Cleans All Dusts and stains, Ideal for Laptop, smartphone (iPhone), PC Monitors, Kindle reader, Touch screens, Tablet (iPad)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 23 Aug. 2013
I received this product very quickly and it it does the job well. The Microfiber towel is bigger than with other similar products. Good Stuff.

ililily New Men¡¯s Flat Cap Vintage Cabbie Hat Gatsby Ivy Caps Irish Hunting Hats Newsboy with Stretch fit - 001-4
Offered by ililily-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Cap, 23 Aug. 2013
Since I have a bald head I was looking for a hat that would protect it from the Sun. I hate baseball caps so I decided this was for me. For the price this cap does the job well. I'm going to by another couple in different colors. Recommended.

Printer USB Cable Lead for ALL Brother DCP Toner Printer's - See Description for Compatibility List: Including HL-1110 HLS7000DN MFC-J6920DW DCP-J132W DCP-J152W MFC-J650DW MFC J 470 MFC-J470DW DCP-J552DW MFC-9140CDN MFC-9340CDW MFC-J4710DW MFC-J4510DW MFC J 4710 HL-3170CDW HL3140CW HL3150CDW MFC-J4610DW FC-J4410DW MFC J 4410 MFC 8510 DN MFC 8510 DN MFC 8510DN MFC 8520DN DCP 7055W DCP8110DNZU1 DCP 8110 DN DCP 8250 DN MFC8950DWT FAX-2840 MFC8950DW DCP8250DNZU1 HL6180DWTZU1 HL-5450DNT HL-5440D - 2m
Offered by Decrescent

Fisher Space Bullet Pen In Blueberry Lacquer Finish
Fisher Space Bullet Pen In Blueberry Lacquer Finish
Offered by Playgo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wee Pen, 23 Aug. 2013
I'm always looking for a decent pen and this is the one I would recommend to anyone else. It's tiny and I can put it in my trouser pocket. Haven't been to space yet to try it but I will take Fishers word for it. 5.5 out of 5.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3