Profile for firefly > Reviews

firefly

Rob Hope: Natural Bodybuilding Secrets
Rob Hope: Natural Bodybuilding Secrets

1.0 out of 5 stars `, 12 Mar. 2016
Home made DVD. This is a very amateur made video, probably edited on Windows Movie Maker. It also has a really irritating insert to break it up which appears, it seems, every 5 minutes(A cheesy link with Rob curling a dumbbell while looking at the camera), and sadly Rob's delivery is dull and monotone.

I'm not knowledgeable enough to have an opinion on his training methods but I'm sure they are spot on as you certainly can't question his achievements but I had to give up after 20 mins because it was so slow and painful to watch. It's a shame because he appears to be a really nice bloke and I'm sure he is great as a 1-2-1 trainer.

Sony DSCWX200 Digital Compact Camera with Wi-Fi - Black (18MP, 10x Zoom)
Sony DSCWX200 Digital Compact Camera with Wi-Fi - Black (18MP, 10x Zoom)

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless. Amazon to their credit have been good, 29 Feb. 2016
I have only had the camera for just under two years, while I haven't been totally impressed by the camera it has been ok. However a couple of weeks ago it has stopped working and shows the fault code C:32:60 and keeps requesting that it is turned off and back on again. This doesn't fix it. I have been in touch with the seller, Sony and Amazon, nothing from the seller, the usual; switch it off, switch it back on again, take out the battery, factory reset etc from Sony, all of which I had done already and had told them so. Useless. Amazon to their credit have been good, they have given me a credit for Amazon.

So within two years the camera is useless, be warned.

Phone Links White Short USB Data cable sync charge lead for Apple iPhone 4S 4 4G 3GS 3 (iPad sync only)

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, 14 Mar. 2014
It is what it is, a very short usb lead. I bought it to go along with my portable charger and it does the job.

The Walking Dead Daryl Dixon Poster Photo Signed PP by Norman Reedus 12x8" Perfect Gift
Offered by 5 Star Prints

3.0 out of 5 stars I nearly bought this., 14 Mar. 2014
This is not signed by Norman, and to be fair the seller does state that, so effectively its a picture of Daryl with a print of his signature next to it. Norman has been nowhere near these posters, and to be fair to the seller again the price sort of reflects this, though I wouldn't personally pay £5.99 for an A4 poster.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 23, 2014 2:22 PM GMT

Samsung 8X Ultra slim External DVD Writer - Silver
Samsung 8X Ultra slim External DVD Writer - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 5 Mar. 2014
It works really well and easy to set up. I've used it to burn successfully as well as to read DVDs..

TOSHIBA SATELLITE C660 15.6" LED LAPTOP SCREEN
TOSHIBA SATELLITE C660 15.6" LED LAPTOP SCREEN
Offered by Wikiparts

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 5 Mar. 2014
I does have one white pixel on the screen, other than that it was easy to fit and works well.

Toshiba Satellite U840-10V 14-inch Ultrabook (Intel Core i5-3317U 1.7/2.6GHz, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 32GB SSD, Bluetooth, Windows 7 Home Premium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laptop., 5 Mar. 2014
I love this laptop, I had a very similar one through work and loved that too. The feel of a regular laptop with the convenience of a notebook.

Pure Argan Oil 100ml. 100% Pure and EcoCert Certified Organic. For Face, Body, Hair and Nails. Cold-Pressed, Premium Quality, Moroccan Oil.
Offered by Billy in the Tree

5.0 out of 5 stars Psoriasis, 31 Jan. 2014
I have been using this on my scalp to deal with my psoriasis for nearly a year and I have not had to use any medication since. Great product and very quick service as well.

Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide 2013
Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide 2013
by Paul Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars Check the year., 31 Jan. 2014
I purchased this by mistake, I was after the latest, 2014, edition. The guides are excellent however, I bought the last few years.

Subtext Anthology
Subtext Anthology

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Subtext Anthology (Kindle Edition)
I have read a handful of the poems so far and have really enjoyed them. Real poetry written by real poets. Good stuff!