Profile for Heather, Scotland > Reviews

Content by Heather, Scotland

Heather, Scotland

Cabin Max Barcelona 50 x 40 x 20 cm hand luggage backpack suitable for Easyjet Guaranteed Carry on - Purple
Offered by Home & Travel

5.0 out of 5 stars Spacious hand luggage backpack will carry everything I need for a 5 day break., 9 Feb 2014
Well made, strong but light when empty. Don't actually need it for a few months yet but can tell that everything I am taking on my 5 day break will fit in no bother. Very impressed.

Melissa & Doug Felt Chalk Eraser
Melissa & Doug Felt Chalk Eraser

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 20 Mar 2013
Bought this for use on a child's blackboard. Would have preferred the felt to be deeper and with a deeper wooden handle for holding. Next time I will try school supply companies to get the real thing.

My Beautiful Laundrette [DVD]
My Beautiful Laundrette [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Day-Lewis

3.0 out of 5 stars Give it a miss, 20 Mar 2013
Saw this film when it first came out and really enjoyed it. However on viewing it today, I realise it is very dated with poor acting from the main character.

Berghaus Twentyfourseven Backpack - Jet Black, 20 lt
Berghaus Twentyfourseven Backpack - Jet Black, 20 lt

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Mar 2013
This back pack was just what I was looking for to carry around all my 2 year old granddaughters things when I take her out. It leaves my hands free to lift her on and off the bus etc. I will also take it with me when I go away for weekends, again to leave my hands free during the day.