ARRAY(0xb4b1c3cc)

A Little Light on the Spiritual Laws
A Little Light on the Spiritual Laws
by Diana Cooper
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly amazing spiritual guide that I would refer back to, 18 Aug 2007
I have been reading quite a number of self-help and New Age book lately, and this has got to be one of my favourites that I have to keep it with me for further reference!

Before reading this book, I have read a lot of Doreen Virtue's books. I genuinely like them very much. And as I am in this side of the planet, I thought I should read something by Diana Cooper as well. But I was skeptical, for when I went to bookstores, Virtue's books took up most space, so I opted for a non-angel themed book.

The book summarises all the most important spirtual principles. In a clear and warm tone, Cooper explained each of them with examples and suggestions on how to live by them. And while I love most of my New Age or angels books, this is the book that I turned back to for reference. I am surprised that this is not as popular as some others.

I truly love this book. I regard this as somewhat a "bible" to refer to. After finishing the book, I am tempted to move onto other Cooper's books as this is so good.

Daily Guidance From Your Angels: 365 Angelic Messages...: Oracle Cards
Daily Guidance From Your Angels: 365 Angelic Messages...: Oracle Cards
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Edition: Cards
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, easy to use and accurate!, 27 May 2007
A gorgeous deck (almost prestigious looking)! This is my second Doreen's deck and is absolutely beautiful. Most of the time, I use it in conjunction with her Messages from the angels card. Together, they provide me with a fuller picture and enhance the accuracy. When use alone, this deck is also highly accurate. I always get very to-the-point messages or daily guidance. The booklet that comes with the deck is very detailed and helpful as well.

On the whole, it is a very versatile deck that can provide clear, soothing and helpful guidance, perfect for anyone who needs some reassurance, encouragements or simply a pat on the shoulder.

Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck)
Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck)
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Edition: Cards
Price: 9.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Deck!, 14 May 2007
This is my first and only angel deck, but before this, I own the Rider Waite Tarot Deck. As an amateur user, I would definitely prefer this set because they are far more easier to interpret (and won't confuse an already confused mind). Don't get me wrong, they can still get very deep into the issues concerned. Since I was a bit anxious lately, so I kept asking the same question day after day. The "horrifying" thing is, every time, after considerable shuffling, I get exactly the same cards (this never happened if I use Tarot cards).

This deck is very beautiful and easy to use. Most of all, it's accurate and left you feel healed and connected with your angels. Highly recommended!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2008 6:16 PM GMT

The God of Small Things
The God of Small Things
by Arundhati Roy
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Mesmerising and utterly beautiful, 8 April 2007
THis is the most beautiful I have ever read. With English as my second language, I have to admit that this is not an easy, fast-read book for me. Nevertheless, I love it. The story is compelling and profound. The language is beautiful. There are so many lines that are so well-written that I couldn't help reciting them. This has got to be the best book I have ever read.