Profile for eilsboy > Reviews

Content by eilsboy

eilsboy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Kenwood CO600 3-in-1 Can Opener with Knife Sharpener and Bottle Opener - 40 Watt
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenwood CO600 can opener., 21 Jun 2014
This was bought to replace an existing CO600 which had given many years of good service. It does just what the previous model did, so I would recommend.

Solalite Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light
Solalite Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light
Offered by TradeMarket
Price: 10.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Solalite., 21 Jun 2014
The sodalite LED solar powered light. Gives a good light in a small area but it must be placed where it gets good sunlight if it is to be used often. I bought it to light up a key safe that is used by careers who visit my mother inlaw and it does the job well.

Sole Control Classic 3/4 Orthotic Insoles with Arch Support and Heel Cup (Large (7 - 8.5))
Offered by Sole Control
Price: 10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Arch supports., 21 Jun 2014
Sole control arch supports. Fit well into shoes and are comfortable after you get the feel for them.they make walking much easier and I am well satisfied. Will order more.

Bodyguards Blue Nitrile Powder Free Disposable Gloves AQL 1.5 Size Medium, Box of 100
Offered by Aaron Chemicals Ltd
Price: 5.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Bodyguard nitrile gloves., 21 Jun 2014
The gloves arrived quickly and well packaged. They are a little on the small side but have plenty of stretch. Overall they are of good quality but one or two gloves have ripped when putting them on but in general they good gloves.

Ex-Pro Samsung Digimax SAC-46 SAC46 Replacement USB to Mains Camera Charger for use with SUC-C3 SUCC3 CB20U05 CB20U12 Cable suitable for Samsung AQ100, ES15, ES30, ES55, ES57, ES63, ES65, ES67, ES70, ES71, ES73, HZ10W, HZ15Z, HZ25WB, HZ30W, HZ35W, HZ50W, i8, i80, L100, L110, L120, L200, L201, L210, L301, L310 W, L310W, L313 W, L313W, M100, M110, M310, M310 W, NV4, NV9, NV30, NV33, NV40, NV103, NV1
Offered by ExpressPro
Price: 4.97

Defenders STV612 9V Universal Repeller Adaptor Use with Cat and Mole Repeller
Defenders STV612 9V Universal Repeller Adaptor Use with Cat and Mole Repeller
Offered by HGP Direct
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars happy., 20 Mar 2014
I bought this transformer along with the STV cat scarer and it works perfectly which is more than I can say for the scarer. So I suppose 1out of 2is not bad.

Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller
Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller
Price: 17.51

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy., 20 Mar 2014
I optimisticaly bought this cat repeller to repell a nuisance cat. After 3weeks the cat seems to have taken quite a liking to it,as it casually walks past. It is not doing the job that I bought it for so I give it 1star.

Kia Ceed Rubber Car Mats 2010- (3 Fixings)
Kia Ceed Rubber Car Mats 2010- (3 Fixings)
Offered by PREMIER PRODUCTS (NOTTS) LTD
Price: 32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased., 20 Mar 2014
I bought the Premier mat set to cover the carpet type mats in my Kia Cee'd as I use my car for work and it can sometimes be quite muddy. Mats arrived in good time and were promptly fitted. They are a good fit and not to bulky. Overall I am very pleased with them. Would recomend.

Gadgeo Black Genuine Real Black Leather Folding Flip Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 with Screen Protector and Cleaning Cloth
Offered by accessories-4-mobiles
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Gadgeo flip case, 6 Feb 2014
I have had one of these cases for my galaxy S2 for nearly two years now and it still looks like new. My brother and his wife have just bought galaxy ace phones and we're looking for cases. I suggested the Gadgeo flip case and they said straight away order us a couple. Now they have them and are well pleased with them and would recommend them.

Heavy Duty Bug Blind,Fly Blind,Strip Blind, Door Blind-GREEN & WHITE-(80cm wide-Standard UK door size)
Offered by Holland Plastics (UK) Limited
Price: 8.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Door blind., 6 Feb 2014
This is a good quality fly blind. We have had them from this supplier before and have always been satisfied with the quality. This blind for some reason is slightly shorter than previous ones but is still adequate for our purpose.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5