Profile for Little Blighter > Reviews

Content by Little Blighter

Little Blighter "Curmudgeon" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
UFC 143: Diaz vs Condit [DVD]
UFC 143: Diaz vs Condit [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nick Diaz

5.0 out of 5 stars ... as a present for someone and they were really pleased with it, 7 Jan. 2015
Bought as a present for someone and they were really pleased with it.

Walden Farm Caesar Dressing 355ml
Walden Farm Caesar Dressing 355ml
Offered by LifeBox UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 7 Jan. 2015
Not the greatest taste and not sure I will get round to using it.

Walden Farms Strawberry Syrup 355ml
Walden Farms Strawberry Syrup 355ml
Offered by PowerBody

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Jan. 2015
Very nice and as good as the more fattening type.

50 x Lichfields UHT Single Cream - 50 x 12ml portions
50 x Lichfields UHT Single Cream - 50 x 12ml portions
Offered by Molesale

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Jan. 2015
These were perfect for my needs. Very pleasant tasting.

Ingram Quality Lather Shave (PACK OF 6)100ml
Ingram Quality Lather Shave (PACK OF 6)100ml
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't personally love this but the old gent I buy it for ..., 7 Jan. 2015
I don't personally love this but the old gent I buy it for does. He thinks it is far better than any of the more modern products

Walden Farms Pancake Syrup (Pack of 2)
Walden Farms Pancake Syrup (Pack of 2)
Offered by Save Plus USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice with some cocoa nibs added too, 7 Jan. 2015
I am following a low carb way of eating, not heavy duty but am using this product on my greek yogurt and cream. Really nice with some cocoa nibs added too. Recommended.

Women From Another Planet?: Our Lives in the Universe of Autism
Women From Another Planet?: Our Lives in the Universe of Autism
by Jean Kearns Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book about female autism., 20 Dec. 2014
I love this book for all the reasons stated by previous reviewers. One story had me laughing out loud. Page 219. "Cause it's Friday" by Kimberley Tucker. The book is worth buying for this alone! Apart from that it is a damn good read. It has helped me accept that yes...this is autism/aspergers that I have despite a diagnosis saying I do. So many years of trying to change something that is my essential nature. I was educated, informed and amused by what these wonderful women have shared with us. Highly recommended!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 21, 2014 11:09 AM GMT

0.4" Length Letters Detachable 26 English Alphabet Stamp Set
0.4" Length Letters Detachable 26 English Alphabet Stamp Set
Offered by HuaSL

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 19 Mar. 2014
For what I needed. These little stamps make it so easy to stamp in a straight line. I bought two sets as advised by other reviewers. They are small but were right for the job. The wooden ones look great but it is hard to guage where the stamp should go.

Wheat Belly Cookbook
Wheat Belly Cookbook
by William Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Porky Pig is shedding the flab finally., 19 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Wheat Belly Cookbook (Hardcover)
My quest to find a cure for my acid reflux, many nights spent in desperate Google-ing finally led me to the Wheat Belly cookbook. I just had an instinct that I should try this after many years of feeling depressed about my weight gain which was increasing the older I got.

After a couple of weeks of following the rules, I began to feel the wheat belly was diminishing. I am about six weeks in and have lost about 6 lbs which compared to some may seem quite a small amount, but it is a relief to feel lighter.

My observances are that as yet I still need my medication for the reflux. After so many years of having it I suppose its not going to disappear overnight. I shall keep hoping that one day my digestion is healed.

The thing I have noticed is I have a lot more energy. I don't seem to have that afternoon dip where I could just fall asleep. The other wonderful thing is that I seem to have stopped snoring. My sinuses have cleared tremendously and I am sleeping through instead of snorting myself awake.

My joints feel more oiled if that makes sense. I am going to keep this up and I will report back. I intend to follow wheat belly for a year as I feel that gives it a fair chance.

Sorry if you don't feel this is an actual review of the book but so many before me have given excellent opinions and descriptions of the contents. I just wanted to share that it does work and encourage you to give it a go.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2014 12:01 PM GMT

Virginia Harvest Golden Omega Milled Flaxseed 450 g
Virginia Harvest Golden Omega Milled Flaxseed 450 g
Offered by SPORTS INSIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars Finished it already!, 19 Mar. 2014
I bought this so I could get going on the Wheat Belly diet. Never had it before, but it is really good, both in the baking mix and also to coat chicken. Recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5