Profile for Debra S > Reviews

Content by Debra S

Debra S

Murder in the South of France (The Maggie Newberry Mystery Series Book 1)
Murder in the South of France (The Maggie Newberry Mystery Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Sep 2013
Kept me riveted. Would recommend. If you like murder with a bit of a twist then this is for you.

A Dyeing Shame (Myrtle Clover Mysteries Book 3)
A Dyeing Shame (Myrtle Clover Mysteries Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 July 2013
Good old fashioned sleuthing at its best. American version of Miss Marple. Would definitely recommend this book. Enjoyed it very much.

Bling Jewelry Blue Topaz Color Murano Glass Bead Bundle 925 Silver Fits Pandora
Bling Jewelry Blue Topaz Color Murano Glass Bead Bundle 925 Silver Fits Pandora
Offered by Bling Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 29 April 2013
I purchased these beads for my 'just bead it' Seconda watch. They look really good. I bought three sets in different colours. The only set that seems to have a couple of beads that don't really match is the red set. A couple of them are pink but they still look really good. Delivered, as always, in good time.

Ladies Women Vintage Shoulder Bag Satchel Tote Handbag Nude
Ladies Women Vintage Shoulder Bag Satchel Tote Handbag Nude

4.0 out of 5 stars Handbag (colour Nude), 28 Mar 2013
Item took longer to arrive than stated, but I put this down to the bad weather. Bag is very nice - not quite the colour seen on screen, this is more pink, but still a nice colour. What I can't get to grips with is the smell! I know it's new and arrived very well wrapped up but .... I've had the bag a couple of days now and it still seems very strong. Have started using it and hopefully smell will disappear very soon! Did try a little bit of febreeze but that only created a sickly sweet smell so am leaving it alone. Very nice sturdy, well made bag though.

Bling Jewelry Sterling Silver Filigree Flower Bead Fits Pandora Charm
Bling Jewelry Sterling Silver Filigree Flower Bead Fits Pandora Charm
Offered by Bling Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 28 Mar 2013
A very pretty bead. Have actually got it on a necklace at the moment and have had several comments about how nice it looks. Very delicate - could possibly be damaged easily, but still a lovely charm.

Olay SPF 15 Regenerist Moisturiser Rehydrating UV Lotion
Olay SPF 15 Regenerist Moisturiser Rehydrating UV Lotion
Offered by euroelectricals

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Sep 2012
Am always sceptical about products that state they can work wonders. This may not work wonders but it certainly works for me. My skin feels softer and it looks really good. Have bought a few olay products now and there isn't one that I don't like. it may not remove wrinkles (only surgery will do this - no thanks) but it makes me feel good about my skin and if it makes me feel good then, to me, it works.

Real Leather Cow Hide Shoulder Bag by Lorenz (Tan)
Real Leather Cow Hide Shoulder Bag by Lorenz (Tan)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 2 Sep 2012
Am always a little concerned about the colour when ordering online. This time the colour was spot on (Tan). Very nice bag. Plenty of pockets for mobile, keys and various bits and pieces. Not bulky at all. Like the fact that it has zipped main compartments as it's more secure. Liked it so much I've just ordered the black one.

LORENZ LARGE LEATHER BAG (3786)
LORENZ LARGE LEATHER BAG (3786)
Price: £15.29 - £23.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Handbag Perfection, 2 Sep 2012
Was a little dubious about the colour (I ordered the navy blue one). More Air Force blue than navy but everyone, including me, who saw it fell in love with the colour and the style. Plenty of space for the amount of junk I seem to carry around with me. Excellent value for money. Word of warning though - don't overload as the straps may well rip if too heavy. Apart from that I highly recommend it. In fact I've bought two more lorenz bags.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes, 1 Aug 2012
Received these earlier than delivery date. Really nice shoes. Lovely and comfortable. I pondered about them for ages as I've never bought shoes before trying them on. Glad I took the plunge.