Profile for Erin > Reviews

Magic Forest
Magic Forest
Price: 15.67

4.0 out of 5 stars I Was Worried...., 16 Aug 2014
This review is from: Magic Forest (Audio CD)
I have been a fan of Amberian Dawn since the beginning and have admired their unique style which makes them stand out from other symphonic metal bands.
With the change of vocalist and two musicians, I was worried that they would have lost the sound that makes them AD. I have to admit to being nervous when I put on the CD for the first time.
And I was disappointed..... but then I got past the first two tracks.
Fortunately, imo, thay have retained their sound. Phew!!
I have only had the album 48 hours but I rushed to write this as the other reviewers, bar one, had failed to mention the change in personelle. I really wanted to read a helpful review before purchasing but I had to take the plunge without (the other reviewer had not written his by the time I ordered the CD.)
I have not listened enough yet to comment on whether this album is as good as their others; I have been purely concentrating on their style; but when I have I will write my views here.
To be continued.....

Savic Cat Litter Tray Oval Jumbo, Black
Savic Cat Litter Tray Oval Jumbo, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by Lewis, 13 July 2014
I can't believe I'm writing a review on a litter tray!!! However, Lewis, my cat, likes it and said I should tell everyone. He says what a relief it is to have a box big enough. Normally aim is a problem but not with this one. In the middle each time!! Also, and most importantly, it holds enough litter so that it is heavy enough that when he perches on the edge, it doesn't tip over on top of him!! I have a much happier puss cat (with a litter free coat!!)

Sally Hansen No More Mistakes Clean-Up Pen 1.5 ml
Sally Hansen No More Mistakes Clean-Up Pen 1.5 ml
Offered by Time for Mum Shopping
Price: 7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best., 21 Jun 2014
Although I like Sally Hansen products in general, I found this one to be a bit useless. It's too dry to work properly. I'm afraid it ended up in the bin.

EyeCatch TM - Genevieve Long Sleeve Cardi Shrug Wrap Tie Front Bolero
EyeCatch TM - Genevieve Long Sleeve Cardi Shrug Wrap Tie Front Bolero
Offered by EyeCatchShoes
Price: 9.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits Well, 4 Jun 2014
This top fits well. I am a size 8 and for once I've found a bolero that doesn't swamp me. However, the material is thin and it is not well made. I will keep it though as I need it for an occasion but I'm not expecting it to last very long. You get what you pay for and this is cheap.

RED Tea, Coffee and Sugar Ceramic Containers Jars Canisters Set of 3 RED CERAMIC TEA COFFEE SUGAR
Offered by Cheerful Bargains Ltd
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Wanted, 13 May 2014
These are great. They have seals on the lids to keep the contents dry. Not too difficult to get the lids off like some I've experienced. The red is brighter than the photo.

A Very Fine Cat Eats Here Standard Plastic Placemat
A Very Fine Cat Eats Here Standard Plastic Placemat

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 6 May 2014
As the slave of a black cat, I had to get this. I'm sure my cat doesn't care what his bowl sits on but it makes me happy!!

Premier Housewares Storage Canisters - Set of 3 - Black
Premier Housewares Storage Canisters - Set of 3 - Black
Price: 15.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 6 May 2014
When these arrived I was so disappointed. They were scratched and the lids didn't fit properly. They went straight back in the box and were returned.

Leslie Gerry Cat Coasters Set of 4
Leslie Gerry Cat Coasters Set of 4
Offered by Online Kitchenware
Price: 10.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Coasters, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Leslie Gerry Cat Coasters Set of 4
Beautiful coasters. Every cat lover should have a set of these!! They really compliment the colours in my bedroom. I like the all black cat best!!

Cat Harness Activ, Red
Cat Harness Activ, Red
Price: 9.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Safe, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Cat Harness Activ, Red (Misc.)
I have just moved in with my fiancé and my cat with me. I have been keeping him inside for the first few weeks to make sure that he doesn't scoot off to his old home as soon as he's let out. However, he was so miserable being confined to indoors that I decided to get a harness for him so that I could walk him around the garden. I got a regular strap harness first and he worked out how to get out of it in the first 30 mins. I nearly died of worry as he set off down the road. However, he was caught and returned home without harm. So I bought this harness. It's fantastic. He hasn't been able to get out of it due to the strap between his front legs. It is very adjustable with two places to alter the circumference of the belly strap. He is a medium to large cat and although the label says 'small', it fits him perfectly. The webbing sits around his shoulders so he can wear his collar at the same time. It is soft and comfortable. It has really helped this rehoming process. He is so much calmer and happier now that he can go outside. Although I will only be using it for a short time (tomorrow is 'freedom' day) it has been worth every penny.

Aroma Home Fuzzzy Friends Hedgehog Slippers
Aroma Home Fuzzzy Friends Hedgehog Slippers
Offered by BARGAIN BRONZES AND SOFT TOYS
Price: 10.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, 6 Mar 2014
These are fab. Very warm and comfy. (just as warm and comfy as my old 'sensible' and expensive sheep skin ones.) I have only given 4 stars because they are a bit big for my size 3.5 feet but I mostly wear them with socks so it's not too much of a problem. If only they came in small, med and large!
One question - where are the cats? Please bring out cat ones.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5