Profile for Bearded Collie > Reviews

Bearded Collie

Ruby Shoo Hope Grey Kitten Heel Court Shoes
Ruby Shoo Hope Grey Kitten Heel Court Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Purrfect kitten heel shoes !!, 8 May 2014
This is my third pair of Ruby Shoos and I think the best, I am so pleased that they make a kitten heel as I find some of the styles are a bit too high for everyday wear,these fit like a glove, comfortable to wear all day, much admired, very stylish and quite unusual, just my sort of thing. Please keep producing more low/kitten heel shoes !!

Would recommend to a wide age range of wearers, I'm in my early 70's but MUCH younger friends and family members really rate these shoes and say "wherever did you get them ? I want a pair ".

F10289F Ruby Shoo Keria Womens Tweed Ankle Strap Mid Heels Court Shoes Size Uk 5
Offered by Mr Shoes
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !, 31 Oct 2013
This is the first time I have bought shoes online and I'm absolutely delighted with them. They fit perfectly and they are fun, love the quirky little embellishments and tweed effect, I'm definitely going to buy some more shoes from Ruby Shoo, delivery perfect, arrived within the hour slot stated even tho' I had standard delivery. Thanks

Sylvanian Families Panda Family (Red)
Sylvanian Families Panda Family (Red)
Offered by Hooray for Toys!
Price: 11.79

5.0 out of 5 stars What a success !, 31 Oct 2013
My 4 year old Grand daughter already has quite a few Sylvanian families, but I took a chance and bought the Red Panda Family, she absolutely loves them and I'm very impressed by the quality.

Vtech Electronics Kidizoom Travel Bag Pink (Pink)
Vtech Electronics Kidizoom Travel Bag Pink (Pink)
Price: 7.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size and so useful, 31 Oct 2013
This travel bag was even better than I had expected, plenty of room to carry lots of bits and bobs, that little girls MUST have with them plus the Vtech camera, a real success and, ofcourse, its pink !!

VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Pink)
VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Pink)
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !, 31 Oct 2013
My seven year old grand daughter was thrilled with this camera for her b'day, particularly as its the new version with lots of extras

Jackpot Wigga Women's Cardigan AA4 Artwork Medium
Jackpot Wigga Women's Cardigan AA4 Artwork Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Wearing it now,almost live in it !!!!!!!!!!!!!, 25 Feb 2013
Absolutely thrilled with this amazingly cosy cardigan, put it on as soon as I unpacked it, have hardly taken it off since, beautifully soft, but not tickly, and the tassels give it an unusual look, which I like. Generous length, even though I'm quite tall.

If you want a cardigan that envelopes you in wonderful warmth, without being heavy or bulky, this could be the one for you.

Amethyst Crystal Wand
Amethyst Crystal Wand
Offered by GeoFossils
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars superb quality, 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: Amethyst Crystal Wand
I bought this amethyst wand for a friend's b'day, I wanted something really special for her and this exceeded my expectations and she is finding it powerful and very beautiful to use. Quick delivery.