Profile for Minnie > Reviews

Content by Minnie

Minnie "Moomoo Mouse" (Suffolk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Organic Baeri Sturgeon Caviar from Pyrenees. 1800 gr.
Organic Baeri Sturgeon Caviar from Pyrenees. 1800 gr.
Offered by Deliterranea
Price: £3,780.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed and now a bit lonely!, 18 April 2015
I awaited in anticipation for this product. Having sold one of my kidneys and my husband for just one tin, I thought I couldn't go wrong with it. How wrong was I!!! It tastes all salty, not what expected at all, so after the first micro spoon of disappointment, I threw the rest away! I'm sticking to Pot Noodles in future, you know where you are with one of those. Shame I sold my husband and quite an important organ, but that's what being shallow is all about! At least I can laugh about it, although, it is quite painful still when I do!

Ickx Cookie Caramel Loose Chocolate with a Salted Caramel and Chocolate Cream Fill Topped with a Chocolate Cookie 1 Kg

2.0 out of 5 stars Tastes Cheap!, 24 Feb. 2015
Sadly, this tastes of very little. The chocolate is very cheap and the biscuit on top is very unpleasant. If you take it off, it improves the chocolate very slightly. Now I'm stuck with 1 kg of chocolate that I wanted to treat my girl friends to over a special weekend. Next time I'll go to Thornton's!

Zehui Women Batwing Sleeve Casual Over Size Blouse Tops Loose Cotton Long T Shirt Grey UK14
Offered by wuiyepo

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 24 Feb. 2015
Love it! This top is utterly comfortable and the fabric is a very good quality. Just purchasing the black one as well now! Excellent price!

DERMATOLOGICAL COTTON GLOVES
DERMATOLOGICAL COTTON GLOVES
Offered by ZONNIX UK LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy cheap, buy twice! Don't expect any more than you pay for!, 6 Feb. 2015
This review is from: DERMATOLOGICAL COTTON GLOVES
Cheap,thin and rather nasty. Unless you have fingers the shape of bananas, don't bother!!!

Special Offer- Argan Oil Complete Range Deluxe Pampering Spa Set Contains: Shampoo & Conditioner, Hair Treatment, Hair Mask, Body Butter, Night Serum, Hand & Body Wash, Shower Cream, Face Wipes, Hand & Foot Pack Treatment
Offered by Bellaella-co-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT VALUE!!!, 15 Dec. 2014
Blimey! I can't believe the weight and amount of products you get for your money here! Just ordered THREE more sets for myself and Christmas presents! You won't be disappointed, and I know the product is good on the hair!!

Face Scrub with Micro-Pearl Particles - 100% Natural Ingredients*
Face Scrub with Micro-Pearl Particles - 100% Natural Ingredients*
Offered by Pureal

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, 5 Oct. 2014
Pleasant smell and to my surprise, not harsh on my easily irritated skin! I use it once a week maximum as it keeps my face so very soft for quite a long time, and I work outside in dirty sheds and stables! I also put it on the back of my hands and they look and feel really nice after! Good price as well, I don't think you'll be disappointed!

Ice Lolly Maker
Ice Lolly Maker

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless!, 16 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Ice Lolly Maker (Kitchen & Home)
Terrible quality and shattered in the freezer! Don't waste your money buy a different item.

Nambeads © Charm Bracelet Gift Set 1- Makes 5 Complete bracelets. Includes 5 pandora style charn bracelets, 25 Murano glass beads, 10 Tibetan charms, 10 Tibetan Dangle charms, 5 Clip stops and 5 Organza gift bags. DIY bracelet set makes fine presents. We sell bulk packs ofcharms/beads..
Offered by Come 2 Buy

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with the packaging!, 16 Sept. 2014
Very badly packed and cheap looking because of this reason! Disappointed because of this as I wanted it as a gift to a young girl, now I have to purchase something nice to put the beads and charms in!

niceEshop(TM) Fun Runny Nose Shower Gel Dispenser-Skin Nude
niceEshop(TM) Fun Runny Nose Shower Gel Dispenser-Skin Nude
Offered by CZ-Sky [ships from HongKong]

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!!, 16 Sept. 2014
Disgustingly hilarious! My friend who's getting it for his Christmas present will love it, as he picks his nose!!

GFM Brand Italian Suede (#010-CRTNL) Envelope Shaped Clutch Bag Shoulder Bag SDClutch Also available in black, electric pink, Royal Blue, Green, Navy , Lime , Red , Olive etc (#010-CRTNL)
Offered by GFM (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice! Excellent for the money!, 16 Sept. 2014
Stunning colour and very comfortable to carry! I love it! Cheap and cheerful and matches my little blue leather pups!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9