Profile for L. J. W. Cych > Reviews

Content by L. J. W. Cych

L. J. W. Cych "eyebeams" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Roland CS-10EM
Roland CS-10EM
Offered by zipanguclub

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Nov 2014
This review is from: Roland CS-10EM (Electronics)
Excellent - I used them here to record a field recording of a fireworks display > http://aporee.org/maps/work/confirm.php?c=29808&l=25746&u=1294&p=45662 wonderful

HosaTech CMP-159 10ft 3.5mm TRS to Dual 1/4 inch TS Stereo Breakout Cable
HosaTech CMP-159 10ft 3.5mm TRS to Dual 1/4 inch TS Stereo Breakout Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and extremely useful, 21 Aug 2014
Brilliant - I bought these for another audio solution and found I can record striaight from the iPhone headphone socket straight into my Zoom H4N.

F&V HDR-300 LED Ringlight 1950 Lux DSLR Video Light DV Camcorder
F&V HDR-300 LED Ringlight 1950 Lux DSLR Video Light DV Camcorder
Offered by MAVIS Foto & Video

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent VFM, no noise good output., 7 July 2014
As with others I'm impressed with this light and will be buying a couple more. Perfect for portable video shoots - you can see my first efforts here with green screen behind https://vimeo.com/98743841 very, impressed with the output and ring effect. It has replaced my softboxes for the time being - get the milky diffuser though, if doing softening shots. Really really good value for money and doesn't make any noise!

Manfrotto Super Clamp without Stud
Manfrotto Super Clamp without Stud

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 15 Nov 2013
Within 3 minutes I had this on a door and was using it with my camera to fashion a makeshift slider. Absolutely brilliant product. I will be using these (yes I will buy a lot more) to make lighting rigs, attach ball heads (B002N5CV8Y to and to use with lighter weight cameras - absolutely superb piece of kit.

It is now acting as a firm second film camera rig for two camera interview shoots; ad hoc light placement and a many other ideas that I can dream up. One of the best purchases I have made for filming. Highly recommended.

[...]
Comment Comment | Permalink

Audio-Technica ATR-3350 ATR Series Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 Nov 2013
Does the job well - excellent product - use it to go into a Zoom H2n and makes the job of picking sound for film so much better.

RØDE Deadcat Furry Windshield Microphone
RØDE Deadcat Furry Windshield Microphone
Offered by WOW SALES

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the one I thought, 13 Nov 2013
I needed the more robust one as this seems quite flimsy - I haven't really used it in anger yet.

Tie Clip Mic Windshield
Tie Clip Mic Windshield

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for lavalier mics, 13 Nov 2013
A good supply as I keep on losing them at shoots - often you need to take the mic off the talent before they demic themselves and lose the head of the windshield in the process.

Fotodiox Pro adapter, Nikon Lens to MFT Micro 4/3 Four Thirds System Camera Mount Adapter, Olympus Pen E-PL1, E-P2, E-P1, E-PL2, Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, G2, GH2, GF1, GH1 G10
Offered by Fotodiox Inc. USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes wonderful, 13 Nov 2013
Now I can use all my Nikkon lenses on my Lumix and it has made me look up the manual controls of my camera so that's a plus :)

DJ DISCO 4 FOUR LIGHT T-BAR LIGHTING STAND LIGHTWEIGHT
DJ DISCO 4 FOUR LIGHT T-BAR LIGHTING STAND LIGHTWEIGHT
Offered by Simply Sound Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and takes up little space for what it is, 13 Nov 2013
Building a home TV Studio and bought two of these - like the microphone stand - very sturdy and well built. Excellent.

Moodle 2.0 E-Learning Course Development (Community Experience Distilled)
Moodle 2.0 E-Learning Course Development (Community Experience Distilled)
by William Rice

3.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive but missed out some things, 13 Nov 2013
No mention of "Groups" I could see and he could have included some of the plugins but maybe they came out after the book was published. Useful introductory guide.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3