Profile for Sarah Malcolm > Reviews

The Magic
The Magic
by Rhonda Byrne

5.0 out of 5 stars Gratitude is the right attitude!, 6 Mar. 2012
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
As a huge fan of both The Secret and The Power, I was hoping that The Magic would continue the 'story' of how the more spiritual side to life can help you really make huge changes that action alone won't accomplish. Well, I wasn't disappointed, and the 'magic' of gratitude that this book outlines is clearly laid out - not only in the text, but also the exercises.

Since The Secret came out, I've tried to make the law of attraction part of my life, despite what my family think of it! The great thing with being more grateful, and being thankful for who and what you already have in your life, is that, even if you don't believe the 'hype' that surrounds the marketing around Rhonda Byrne's books - then you're still going to positively impact your life just by doing so. I'd put this right up there with my other favorite abundance mindset book of the moment - Gary Vurnum's excellent Out Of Debt, Out Of Mind. The Simple 8 Step Plan To Change Your Relationship With Money, Wealth And Success Forever! The Magic is highly recommended, and a worthy addition to any Law of Attraction library!