ARRAY(0xab9efcfc)

Hp 15 Black Ink Inkjet Cartridge
Offered by StationeryXpressUK
Price: 12.90

3.0 out of 5 stars used, 9 Nov 2013
didn't know these were reused cartridges that had been filled.This was not stated on the sales page as i would not have purchased if i had known.

The Illegal Gardener (The Greek Village Collection.)
The Illegal Gardener (The Greek Village Collection.)
Price: 2.54

5.0 out of 5 stars this was a good read, 16 May 2013
Excellent read which i had to keep reading to see what happened next .The story line was really good and kept you wondering

She's Not Coming Home
She's Not Coming Home
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 16 May 2013
could'nt put it down as the story was very gripping and made you carry on reading to see what happened next

Lenovo C340 20-inch All-In-One Desktop PC (Intel Celeron DC G540 2.5GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVDR, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 16 May 2013
I bought this Lenovo computer as a replacement for my old computer which I had used for over 10 years with windows XP. So as you can imagine it was quite a jump to Windows 8, however I have made the transition quite easily and love the way all my Windows are displayed all the time when I switch on.This machine is so fast and everything appears instantly. My one regret is that this computer does NOT have a Firewire input socket so I cannot download video from my Video Camera. Apparently it cannot be fitted at rear and it will not work via USB as the video requires constant streaming and USB delivers data in packets. Other than that a first class machine.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2013 8:37 PM GMT

Prada Candy Eau De Parfum 30ml
Prada Candy Eau De Parfum 30ml
Offered by Scent Warehouse
Price: 35.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what my Grand daughter wanted., 31 Mar 2013
I know nothing about perfume, but my Grand Daughter loves it and says it will always remind her of me when she wears it.

Stellar 7000 Promotional Draining 5 Piece Saucepan Set 5 Piece Set. As shown
Stellar 7000 Promotional Draining 5 Piece Saucepan Set 5 Piece Set. As shown
Offered by Panters
Price: 124.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality product., 31 Mar 2013
This was a present for my Son who loves cooking and he wonders how he managed without them before.So easy to clean.

Forgive Me
Forgive Me
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars quality read, 31 Mar 2013
This review is from: Forgive Me (Kindle Edition)
Having just bought a Kindle Fire I love it and can't put it down. This is going to be an excellent read.

DEWALT DWP849X Variable Speed Polisher 240V
DEWALT DWP849X Variable Speed Polisher 240V
Offered by Toolstop_Ltd
Price: 169.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly as it says on the tin, 31 Mar 2013
Top quality product does everything it was bought for. I have bought cheaper products before and they are not the same build quality as this .

TP-Link PA411KIT AV500 500 Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
TP-Link PA411KIT AV500 500 Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
Price: 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars over the moon, 11 Jan 2013
Let me start off by saying i was becoming very frustrated with my new smart TV as the programmes played beautifully on it but I could not access the smart functions as my router was only giving out 1 bar and was not strong enough to hold the internet without drop out. So I contacted BT who are my internet provider and after explaining the problem to them I was sent a new router which I was thrilled about but alas my excitement was short lived as I still had the same problem due to the lay-out of my house .Now i will not give up easily so after browsing the net I came across this plug and play Power-line adaptor on Amazon and after reading all the reviews I thought this would work for me so here I am reviewing the product. This Adaptor does exactly what it says on the tin and lo and behold I now have a perfect smart TV which does everything and more than I expected. All you do is plug in 1 adaptor close to your router and connect the router to it with the cable supplied, then connect the other adaptor beside the TV and connect this adaptor with the cable supplied. The system works using the mains wiring in the house and you don't have any wires anywhere else.Both adaptors will talk to each other and that's it . No fuss no bother takes as long as it takes to take then out the box and plug them in its that simple. anyone can do it and I do mean anyone.Full marks to Power-line for this I will recommend it to everyone.