Profile for flowerpot1969 > Reviews

Content by flowerpot1969

flowerpot1969 "Jules" (UK)

Sasha Green and White Floral Embroidered King Duvet Cover Quilt Set with Taffeta Panels

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 7 Mar 2014
Beautiful and excellent quality duvet cover. I searched for many months to find one like this and matches my decor perfectly! Price was cheaper than everywhere else that I found it too but service was efficient and delivery was free!

Kenwood kMix KMX54 Stand Mixer - Peppercorn Black
Kenwood kMix KMX54 Stand Mixer - Peppercorn Black
Price: 269.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rolls Royce of mixers, 12 Jun 2010
This is by far the best mixer I have used!
It makes light work of anything you need to mix, from meringue through to dough.

It has a good powerful motor and a sturdy design with not so noisy motor (quieter than I thought it would be). Good 'metal' attachments (not flimsy plastic!), 'K' beater, dough hook & balloon whisk (I produced the best meringues ever with this), clear plastic food guard with hinged lid to add ingredients whilst mixer is on, a generous sized mixing bowl, spatchula & handy cord storage.

You can buy separate attachments which are fixed to a special port at the front if the mixer and these are, Roto Food Cutter and Fruit Press, Roto Food Cutter, Short Pasta Maker, Multi Food Grinder, Flat Pasta Roller, Tagliatelle Pasta Cutter, Trenette Pasta Cutter, Tagliolini Pasta Cutter & Spaghetti Pasta Cutter.

This looks great on your worktop and also comes in colours, Coconut (white), Raspberry (red), Peppercorn (black), Almond (cream) & Cocoa (maroon).

This mixer is designed to have a 'place' on your worktop as it could be too heavy for some to keep lifting in & out of cupboards. In my humble opinion, why hide it away in a cupboard, it looks great!

The Essential Guide to Cake Decorating (Essential series)
The Essential Guide to Cake Decorating (Essential series)
by Murdoch Books
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 12 Jan 2010
Excellent book & value for money, but I made the mistake of buying two different (or what I thought to be different) books at the beginning of a sugarcraft course. This book is identical to 'The Home Guide to Cake Decorating (Paperback)' The Home Guide to Cake Decorating

Only the authors & book covers are different!

I have completed most of the cakes in this book and it is really simple to follow. I would definitely recommend it for a beginner or just for inspiration! :o)

The Home Guide to Cake Decorating
The Home Guide to Cake Decorating
by Jane Price
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 12 Jan 2010
Excellent book & value for money, but I made the mistake of buying two different (or what I thought to be different) books at the beginning of a sugarcraft course. This book is identical to 'The Essential Guide to Cake Decorating (Essential series) (Paperback)'. The Essential Guide to Cake Decorating (Essential series)

Only the authors & book covers are different!