Profile for Wrath's Shellan > Reviews

Content by Wrath's Shellan

Wrath's Shellan "Wraths Shellan" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Bioinstrumentation
Bioinstrumentation

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Bioinstrumentation (Paperback)
bought this version for my BSc as it was much cheaper than the one recommended, exactly the same book, but cheaper production etc. I am using it for my clinical physiology programme and its perfect.

Zebra Sparky-1 WKP1-10C Fluorescent Marker (10-Colour Set)
Zebra Sparky-1 WKP1-10C Fluorescent Marker (10-Colour Set)
Offered by [Oneness-World] [Worldwide delivery shipping from the Japan.]
Price: 7.56

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 13 May 2014
no complaints, the last a long time and I have no issues when dried out, just leave them standing up for a while and all is good again, i will order these again. great colours some i have not seen before in highlighters.

Hummingbird Journal (Diary, Notebook)
Hummingbird Journal (Diary, Notebook)
by Peter Pauper Press Inc.
Price: 5.39

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 13 May 2014
just what i was looking for, although i had assumed it was A4. it is A% but still a very nice book.

Small "WHITE" 16oz Small Food Tub / Noodle Box (Pack of 50)
Small "WHITE" 16oz Small Food Tub / Noodle Box (Pack of 50)
Offered by PC Outlet \ Thali Outlet
Price: 10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 13 May 2014
bought these for my teenage son who never has time for breakfast, these are just great for him to take in the morning, he has had cereal with milk, fry ups and take away from the night before in them and he says they are fine, nothing has ever leaked.
I wouldn't buy this size next time as it is smaller than what i wanted, but that was my own fault.

New Pack Of 2 Easy Grab Salad Fruits Food 1 Litter Tub With Fork & Dressing Container
Offered by zonnixuk
Price: 5.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 May 2014
holds quite a lot, i wrapped my dressing container in cling film, as i had read that it leaked in some other reviews. I have had no issues with mine at all. Mine stays standing up in my bag so less chance of spillage.

Hewlett Packard [HP] Laser Paper Smooth ColorLok 120gsm A4 White Ref HCL0330 [250 Sheets]
Price: 8.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 May 2014
Bought this paper to print my UNI dissertation on and it looks so good and feels great. Presentation looks very professional.

Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Pink (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)
Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Pink (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)
Offered by Classic Sales UK.
Price: 36.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 Feb 2014
Bought as a first iPod for my autistic niece, she loves it!!! sound is clear holds a lot of songs, extremely easy to use.

100ml Citronella Pure Essential Oil
100ml Citronella Pure Essential Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Blooming Marvellous, 15 Feb 2014
I bought this to stop my greedy cat from climbing all over the place trying to get into my cupboards and snack boxes. One happy pet owner with a no longer happy cat! LOL!

LOVE MY CASE / PINK textured Fabric MP3 Player hard Case, cover, shell - Clamshell Style with Zip Enclosure, designed Inner Pocket, Durable Exterior Apple iPod Shuffle 2nd / 3rd / 4th Generation with Love my Case Cleaning cloth
Offered by Love My Case Ltd
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 Feb 2014
Bought this for my niece who is autistic, she really loved it as it is able to hold everything in one place.

Delon Gift Pack: 4 x Body Butters + 2 x Lip Butters
Delon Gift Pack: 4 x Body Butters + 2 x Lip Butters
Offered by WebBasket
Price: 19.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 15 Feb 2014
I love these body moisturisers, I was really annoyed when my local shop stopped selling them. Great on dry skin, both my son and I use use them. I personally don't like the lip balm as they felt more like body lotion and my lips started to itch (i have allergies) so I stopped using them. My teenage son likes them though.
They smell great and are easy to apply not too much 'rubbing' in needed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6