Profile for Fancy Rotter > Reviews

Content by Fancy Rotter

Fancy Rotter (England)

PVC Syphon Tube per Metre (5/16" Bore)
PVC Syphon Tube per Metre (5/16" Bore)
Offered by BiggerJugs

1.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressive, bog-standard piece of tube. for which I ..., 22 Aug. 2014
Unimpressive, bog-standard piece of tube. for which I had to wait an eternity. Why? It came all the way from South Korea! Can nobody in the UK supply a bit of tube?

Whole Earth Organic Swiss Style Muesli 750 g (Pack of 3)
Whole Earth Organic Swiss Style Muesli 750 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great find!, 5 Aug. 2013
I've always loved Whole Earth's Swiss Style Organic Muesli but it became impossible to find in the supermarkets. Our local Sainsburys used to stock it and then for some reason they just stopped. I then went on the internet to find a stockist and saw that not only could I buy it through Amazon but it was reasonably priced and I could buy packs at a discount. It also arrived very quickly. So now, when I get down to my last box, I just go onto Amazon and order another 3. Wonderful!

My Gonads Roar: The twisted world of anagrams - from pop idols to celebrity chefs
by Richard Napier

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff from Drain-cap hirer!, 11 Nov. 2008
Wickedly witty and hilariously irreverent, this book boldly goes where no anagram book has gone before. Had me laughing out loud on the train. A must for Christmas!