Profile for threedaysgracefan > Reviews

The Green Lights E.P.
The Green Lights E.P.
Offered by eamons_emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Its An EP not A Single!!!!!, 15 Dec 2004
This review is from: The Green Lights E.P. (Audio CD)
This Ep! is awesome! i love the holiday plan and i love this ep! Although I have to say the other Ep is better and would reccommend that more! But don't let that make you think this isn't great, it is! If You own the holiday Plan Ep than i can highly reccomend getting this one to! If you own nothing buy the holiday plan buy the holiday plan ep! be amazed and come back to buy this! Both ep's are amazing and again i was shocked the band where not signed when hearing the quality of this one to! But the band are now signed and putting out an lp soon! this band desserve to be huge! and its an injustice if their not! this ep rocks just not quite as hard as the other one! but get both! trust me their worth it!

The Holiday Plan E.P.
The Holiday Plan E.P.
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE!, 15 Dec 2004
This review is from: The Holiday Plan E.P. (Audio CD)
The Holiday Plan are an amazing band! and their talent shines through on this ep! each song is individualy perfect in its own way! when i first heard this ep! i was shocked at the quality! it is so damn awesome! yet the band where unsigned! but thankfully all is well with the world and they have been and have an album coming out soon! This Ep is only 4 songs yet i would be happy to pay the price of an album for it! YEP ITS THAT DAMN GOOD! I truely have a love for this band and can't reccomend this highly enough!

Collision Course [CD + DVD]
Collision Course [CD + DVD]
Offered by Leisurezone

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 15 Dec 2004
I wanna start of saying that this album is a great album! its just flawed! Its only 6 songs and the dvd is good! but dosn't make up for it! Another flaw is that theres nothing new here! all the songs are just remixes! these are great but i feel that they should have dropped the dvd idea and instead should have released a longer album with new songs where jigga and linkin park worked together to create new songs rather than blending two together!the songs as a whole all work well and numb/encore is a stand out track! The Linkin Park, Jay-Z hook up is great but had the ability to be so much greater! I feel that the artists should colabarate together again and this time put out new songs! but as a whole this album is pretty damn good! but lost a star for not fufilling its potentional!

Unplugged
Unplugged

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY CHUFFIN' AMAZING!, 7 Dec 2004
This review is from: Unplugged (Audio CD)
Alice In Chains Unplugged! Exactly what it says! if you've never heard of the unplugged series shame on you! its basicly bands and artists that do an acoustic live show! I saw this on mtv2! and was amazed by the quality of it! I had heard of alice in chains but songwise i had heard very little! this album blew me away! and i consider it to be one of the best i own! and should be owned by anyone who considers themselves a fan of rock and alternitive music! Down in a hole is an amazing song and is by far better unplugged! This album is just great from start to finish! and in my opinion better than the nirvana unplugged and i think the best cd in the unplugged series!

Three Days Grace
Three Days Grace
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Amazing! Superb! Great!, 7 Dec 2004
This review is from: Three Days Grace (Audio CD)
I heard I hate everything about you once and couldn't get it out of my head! i heard it the second time and bought the album! When I got the album i stuck it on! and as the intro for burn played my heart slowly sank! BUT! after the awful intro! my heart jumped out of my body and into heaven! This album is great! I find i can get bored of songs very easily and constantly skip tracks on cds! BUT NOT ON THIS 1! I can listen to this all the through and then go back and listen to it all over again right away! I love this band and this album! And So Should You!

Smile Empty Soul
Smile Empty Soul
Offered by thebookcommunity

5.0 out of 5 stars What You Want From An Album!, 7 Dec 2004
This review is from: Smile Empty Soul (Audio CD)
This album is great! in every sense of the word. This album has had me moshin' all around my room and crying in the corner of it! my favourite songs i want my life and with this knife always seem to bring tears! but its not all acoustic fun! Songs like bottom of a bottle and all my problems will have u pumped up and singing as loud as you can. Its a great album! i reccomend it to anyone and everyone! and if u like these its a pretty safe bet that you'd like three days grace, trapt and probably creed as well!

Because I Can
Because I Can

5.0 out of 5 stars This Gal Rocks!, 7 Dec 2004
This review is from: Because I Can (Audio CD)
I first heard katy in the film thirteen. Her song lemon is played on the menu on the dvd and is in the credits of the film. I heard that song and was hooked! so i got the album and it truly is amazing! overall it has a vibe of depression to it but her single overdrive is an upbeat catchy song worth a listen! the main attraction her is lemon! it truly is perfection! i was so impressed that she was my age (16) when she wrote the songs for this! this album is great! it is different to avrils whiny pop crap! it has life and meaning! all i can say is buy it! and buy i now! AN AMAZING DEBUT FROM AN AN AMAZING YOUNG UP COMING STAR! YOU NEED THIS ALBUM!