Profile for K. Morris > Reviews

Content by K. Morris

K. Morris "Kirsty" (West Yorkshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Beautiful Mess
Beautiful Mess
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious and lovely!, 2 Sep 2012
This review is from: Beautiful Mess (Kindle Edition)
This was awesome. Really witty writing, easy to devour in one sitting, great characters and a nice story. It has everything going for it - I only wished that it was of a full length novel as opposed to a short story. I loved it. Definitely worth a read.

Sweetest Mistress (Fem Dom Book 1)
Sweetest Mistress (Fem Dom Book 1)
Price: 1.24

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty random, 1 Sep 2012
I found this really random. It didn't flow and it felt incomplete. Not at all what I thought it was going to be. I didn't really like it.

Seducing Sarah (The Madame X School of Sex) (BDSM, erotic romance)
Seducing Sarah (The Madame X School of Sex) (BDSM, erotic romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars Naughty and nice, 1 Sep 2012
I really enjoyed this. It was a little predictable but then who doesn't enjoy that every now and again? A nice story with a bit of naughtiness thrown in for good measure. Loved it.

Brie on Display (Brie, #7)
Brie on Display (Brie, #7)
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly let down for the first time, 1 Sep 2012
I love the Brie series so was really excited hearing that this had finally been released. I did enjoy it but it felt like the first one that was really short and not only that but a little lack-lustre. I don't know what it was about it but it just seemed a bit lacking compared to the previous books in the series. I feel like it's been rushed just to get it out there. Disappointed. Hope the next one is better.

Beg For It
Beg For It
Price: 0.54

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice bit of escapism, 1 Sep 2012
This review is from: Beg For It (Kindle Edition)
This was predictable but lovely. It's only meant to be a bit of escapism for half an hour. I do think it could have lasted a bit longer if Mya didn't know that Milo felt the same way right from the off but then it never pretended to be anything deeper. I enjoyed it.

CRASH
CRASH

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, 1 Sep 2012
This review is from: CRASH (Kindle Edition)
I'm not sure where LindaLvsMick got the recommendation that this would be enjoyed if you liked 50 shades etc as this is nothing like that, but in any event I loved 50 Shades and I loved this! It was a bit different to usual YA books given that it had a bit of a darker side but I really liked it.

Worth a read.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 25, 2013 8:56 PM BST

Mia's Scandal (Mills & Boon M&B) (The Balfour Legacy - Book 1)
Mia's Scandal (Mills & Boon M&B) (The Balfour Legacy - Book 1)
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I did enjoy but some parts a little disappointing, 1 Sep 2012
I did really enjoy this but I really hate it when authors do that annoying thing they do to give a 'happy ever after'. It was the only irritating part about it but otherwise, a nice story.

Zane's Redemption (Scanguards Vampires Book 5)
Zane's Redemption (Scanguards Vampires Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series!, 1 Sep 2012
I loved this! After book 1 I immediately downloaded the rest in the series and love how the author makes them all slightly different. It is all very obvious but just can't help but enjoy it!

Yvette's Haven (Scanguards Vampires Book 4)
Yvette's Haven (Scanguards Vampires Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series!, 1 Sep 2012
I loved this! Immediately downloaded the rest in the series and love how the author makes them all slightly different. It is all very obvious but just can't help but enjoy it!

Gabriel's Mate (Scanguards Vampires Book 3)
Gabriel's Mate (Scanguards Vampires Book 3)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11