Profile for wonkers > Reviews

De'Longhi EC850.M Pump Espresso with Simple Touch Milk Carafe
De'Longhi EC850.M Pump Espresso with Simple Touch Milk Carafe
Offered by BUYLLOON

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value for money, 14 April 2014
I treated myself to this little luxury for Christmas and more than 3 months later, I still love it! It is simple to use with a one-touch system, easy to clean and makes a lovely cup of coffee. The frothy milk dispenser also makes a great cup of hot chocolate, just leave the filter-holder cup free of coffee and press the 'latte macchiato' button. There are two settings on the milk dispenser to allow you to choose simply a milky coffee or a frothy cup. You can also configure the machine to change the amount of coffee in your cup and alter the temperature. There is a hot-water attachment for tea-making.

It comes with all the accessories you need, as well as a natural descaler and water hardness tester so you can program the filter accordingly. The machine tells you automatically when it needs descaling.

A couple of times when I first started to use the machine it malfunctioned, made a loud noise and an error light came on but I quickly discovered that it was out of water. The trick is to refill the tank before it runs out completely, there is a red indicator on the tank to tell you when the water level gets low. If it does run out completely and you still get an error light after refilling tank, you just need to feed water into the machine first by pressing the hot water button.

If you are not in a rush to buy, I would say wait until it's on offer. I bought it at half price, a real bargain and definitely worth the money. I would highly recommend this product, it looks the part with a professional part-chrome/part-mat stainless steel finish and makes a great creamy espresso!

Womens Faux Suede Brown Furry Bootee Slipper Ladies Warm Slippers Sizes UK 5
Womens Faux Suede Brown Furry Bootee Slipper Ladies Warm Slippers Sizes UK 5
Offered by CLB Retail Shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and warm, 3 Dec. 2013
Extremely pleased with these slippers, I haven't had them off my feet since they arrived.
The sides can be folded down so they look more like slippers, but for warmth, I personally prefer to have the sides up, so they look more like bootees. Very comfortable and easy to walk in. I like the colour too, which is light brown with plum-coloured fur around the sides. The bow is a nice touch. Would highly recommend.

Orchard Toys The Game of Ladybirds
Orchard Toys The Game of Ladybirds

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality finish, 25 July 2013
This counting game is good although a little repetitive with 2 players, therefore 3 or more players is recommended. Impressed with the high quality finish of all of the Orchard Toys range which are strong and long-lasting. I have given it 4 stars as it is not as much fun as some of the other games, based upon 2 players.

Gruffalo My First ReadyBed
Gruffalo My First ReadyBed

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected...but good overall, 25 July 2013
I bought this bed as a temporary measure while family came to stay but was quite surprised at the small size as I didn't realise when I bought it that there was a difference between a junior Readybed and my first Readybed. Luckily my 3 year old daughter is small for her age, and she can pass it on to her younger brother after it has served its purpose. Still, would have preferred to have bought a junior Readybed, which I have since found out is for 3-6 years, whereas my first ready-bed is for 18 months to 3 years. The quality and design is good, therefore I have given 4 stars as the suitable age range is lacking in the description.

Orchard Toys Shopping List
Orchard Toys Shopping List

5.0 out of 5 stars Educational game, great for memory and vocabulary, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Shopping List (Toy)
Very pleased with this purchase, the high quality finish of the glossy pieces means they will last a long time. A recommended game for memory and vocabulary, ideal for my 3 year old, who gets excited every time she finds an item on her shopping list to fill her shopping trolley. Lots of fun for all the family. Recommended for 3 or more players, to test the memory a little more.

Orchard Toys Three Little Pigs
Orchard Toys Three Little Pigs

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed with the high quality proposed by Orchard, 25 July 2013
I was unfamiliar with the Orchard range but now I have discovered them, I will be sure to buy more. The finish of the pieces is glossy and high quality. An educational and fun game that my 3 year old loves. Highly recommended, although better with 3 or more players.

Capezio 9814C PINK Camisole Tutu Dress Small 4 - 6 Years
Capezio 9814C PINK Camisole Tutu Dress Small 4 - 6 Years
Offered by Dancing in the Street

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love it!, 25 July 2013
So pleased with this item. Great quality and my daughter looks adorable in it. As mentioned it is quite a tight fit, so 4-6 years was perfect for my 3 year old, who is quite small for her age. The stretchy material does allow some room for growth though. I love the sparkly stars on the tutu part, they finish the dress off perfectly. Would highly recommend this product, the price is reasonable too. There are many cheaper versions on the Internet but I am pretty sure the quality would not be as high.

Bestway Air Hammer Inflation Pump - Black, 14 Inch
Bestway Air Hammer Inflation Pump - Black, 14 Inch
Offered by HOUSEWARES-ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great multi-nozzle pump at a great price, 25 July 2013
My husband was horrified when he found out I'd ordered a paddling pool for our children without buying a pump, so he made me order this straight away. It came quickly and works a treat, with attached adapters meaning it fits all openings. In the past I've always used foot pumps, but find this hand pump less tiring than a foot pump.

Chocolate Brown Glass Bead Necklace & Drop Earring Set In Silver Metal - 38cm Length/ 4cm Extension
Offered by Avalaya Jewellery

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice necklace at a good price, 25 July 2013
I was looking for a brown necklace and earring set to go with a dress for a wedding but didn't want to spend a lot. Was pleased with this purchase, although the shade of brown is not exactly what I was looking for. A close-up photo would be preferable to give a better idea of the bead colour. I will most likely wear it for the wedding anyway, as the metallic brown beads will shine in the sun, finishing off my outfit perfectly.

DISNEY PRINCESS Cupcake Decorating Kit {24 Cases & Picks}
DISNEY PRINCESS Cupcake Decorating Kit {24 Cases & Picks}
Offered by Partyrama

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointing for me but my daughter loved it., 25 July 2013
Was a bit disappointed as I was expecting Disney character bun cases, but only the flags were Disney. Still, my 3 year old daughter was only interested in the flags anyway. Next time, I would buy cheaper, plain bun cases and make the flags myself (with my daughter's help) with cocktail sticks and characters printed from the Internet. At least it gave me some inspiration.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3