Profile for Mrs S > Reviews

Content by Mrs S

Mrs S (Manchester)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
ECCO FRASER, Men's Derby Lace-Up, Beige (navajo Brown/cocoa Brown), 10.5 - 11 UK (45 EU)
Offered by schuhglueck

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 18 Jan. 2016
I sent for UK 11 and received US 11, they are not the same and come out too small. US11 are EU45 , UK11 are EU46 and it makes a difference.

Dualit Lite Stoneware Granite Finish Lite Range 4-Slot Toaster
Dualit Lite Stoneware Granite Finish Lite Range 4-Slot Toaster

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the look of it, 18 Jan. 2016
Ordered on Friday, received on Sunday. Love the look of it. Used it only once but so far is the best toaster I have ever owned. Just hope that continues to be the case!
I have come accross a problem ! I don't have space to leave the toaster on the work top when not in use so have to put it underneath when it has cooled down. As it has not got handles, I invariably grasp it by the slots and today I cut one of my fingers on something sharp in the slot. So just be warned to be very careful where you place your fingers when moving it.!

Chrome Plated Free Standing Toilet Roll Paper Holder Stand Bathroom Rolls
Chrome Plated Free Standing Toilet Roll Paper Holder Stand Bathroom Rolls
Offered by east2eden

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 11 Oct. 2015
This is a great item. It holds five (almost six) rolls and takes up very little space. There must have been more spent on the packaging than the price I paid for the item and considering it was free postage, I'm sure the seller must be out of pocket.

Ladies Canvas Pumps/Plimsoles, Brown, Dark Pink, Red, Black, Size 3 to7, RT12 (UK 6.5 (EUR 40), Brown)
Offered by Sritrading

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pumps, 11 Oct. 2015
Great for the price and just what I needed at the time.

3 Tier Chrome Triple Hammock Fruit / Vegetables / Produce Metal Basket Rack Display Stand - MyGift
Offered by MyGift Enterprise

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it BUT..., 11 Oct. 2015
I love the style of this product and it's big enough to hold lots of fruit, but when it arrived I was disappointed that one of the side pieces was very badly made and appeared twisted. I would have returned it but my husband wanted to save me the trouble and was able to rectify the fault.I do think that for the price paid, the item should be perfect; thus I am only giving four stars.

Hee Grand Women's Handbag Organiser Liner Tidy Travel Cosmetic Pocket Insert 12 Pockets Large Wine
Offered by D&&R

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 26 Aug. 2015
This handy little insert is perfect for an open top bag I have. It keeps everything tidy and I can find everything without turning the bag upside down. Well worth the money and I would certainly buy another one if needed.

Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Divider Blade 20 Cm
Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Divider Blade 20 Cm

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless., 6 Aug. 2015
I bought this last year and have only just used it. It's pretty impossible to use. All three sections need to contain very similar things so that they cook evenly. Once cooked, the only way to remove them from the pan, which incidentally, only fitted the biggest pan I own, was to turn the whole lot out together! What a mess. Going in the bin.

Skechers Go Walk 2, Women's Trainers, Grey (Gry), 6 UK (39 EU) (9 US)
Skechers Go Walk 2, Women's Trainers, Grey (Gry), 6 UK (39 EU) (9 US)

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and very comfy., 16 July 2015
My hubby bought me a pair of these for Christmas and I love them (I'm wearing them now). They are light, very comfortable and match a number of outfits. My only negative comment would be that they seem slightly large, a half size would help, but then most shoe sizes no longer come in half sizes.I am overall very happy with them and would reccomend them.

4 Packs of BOG IN A BAG (BoginaBag) Refill Bags (5 Bags per Pack)
4 Packs of BOG IN A BAG (BoginaBag) Refill Bags (5 Bags per Pack)
Offered by GADGETS4TRAVEL

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant in times of need., 16 July 2015
These are a great help for us old fogies! We could not still go on weekend fishing/ camping trips without these. We use them in a normal bucket type camping toilet and they are just the job.Will definately be buying more.

Lakeland Cast Aluminium Saucepot Jug Pan 1.5 Litre for Hobs
Lakeland Cast Aluminium Saucepot Jug Pan 1.5 Litre for Hobs
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item,love lakeland., 16 July 2015
Lakeland are lovely people, to them the old addage of "the customer is always right" still applys today, I can't praise them enough.I have bought lots of things from them and this is one I bought this week. It's just what I wanted. It appears to be well made and serves it's purpose well. I think I will be using it often for a long time to come. I used it last night to boil some milk. I left it on the heat longer than I should have with the result that there was a sticky brown residue left after pouring the milk out (the milk was fine). I filled it with cold water and left it overnight. This morning I washed it as normal using a washing up sponge and in a matter of minutes, it was like new again. Very happy with this saucepot jug.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6