Profile for Mrs S > Reviews

Oral-B - 64703701 - Pack of 3 Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush Heads
Oral-B - 64703701 - Pack of 3 Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush Heads
Offered by PremiumBrands-4-Less

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 30 Nov 2014
This company went to extrodinary lengths to help me. I just could not find the correct replacement heads for my toothbrush until they stepped in! They sent me various heads and even some that are no longer available, but it was when I sent them a picture of my brush that they immediately saw what the problem was. I can't thank them enough and will certainly buy from them again in the future.

Yellowstone Aluminium Folding Windshield - Silver
Yellowstone Aluminium Folding Windshield - Silver
Offered by First Discount

4.0 out of 5 stars Be aware of the size before buying., 30 Nov 2014
Do'es keep the wind off, but I should have checked the size; previously bought one that was twice as long and only half this price. So I was rather dissapointed with this one, although it was partly my own fault for not realising it was so small and I did'nt see how small it was until I needed it on holiday, as I did'nt take it out of the bag until I needed it.

BISON CARP CHAIR ADJUSTABLE LEGS AND BACK RECLINER FISHING CAMPING CARAVANING
BISON CARP CHAIR ADJUSTABLE LEGS AND BACK RECLINER FISHING CAMPING CARAVANING

4.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price, 13 Sep 2014
O.K for the money, but one leg broke on first use. Seller sent replacement leg immediately on confirmation of damaged leg.

Medipaq® PORTABLE BIDET - Hygienic Personal Care - For Home or Holidays
Medipaq® PORTABLE BIDET - Hygienic Personal Care - For Home or Holidays
Offered by Mobility Smart

3.0 out of 5 stars It's o.k, but., 24 Aug 2014
It's o.k, but I can manage better with a bowl on a low stool.

Pony Wool Comb for Removing Bobbles
Pony Wool Comb for Removing Bobbles
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

2.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't buy another., 24 Aug 2014
Only used this a couple of times and it's almost worn out. I wouldn't buy another.

AMOS 2/3 Tier Fruit Vegetable Basket Bowl Steel Wire Rack Stand Storage Holder (Chrome) (3 Tier)
Offered by CostMad-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars I do like this product., 24 Aug 2014
I do like this product. It looks good and keeps different fruits seperate if you so wish. the only problem I have with it is that you do have be carful not to overload the top tiers, especially when the bottem part is'nt full. Otherwise it's fine.

POVOS PR321 Electric Rechargeable fuzz off Lint Remover Clothes Fabric Carpet Bobble Fuzz Fluff Removing Shaver
Offered by UK DEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a brilliant little gadget, 24 Aug 2014
This is a brilliant little gadget. I would not have believed it could work so well, but it doe's. All clothes look like new again after going over them with this electric lint remover and one of the best things about it is that it is rechargeable.I love it.

Logitech M175 Wireless Mouse
Logitech M175 Wireless Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little mouse, 1 April 2014
Love this little mouse. Nice and light in the hand, no trailing wires or bulky transmitter. Just the mouse and a tiny u.s.b that fits in the mouse when on the move. The battery can also be switched of to save energy if preferred. Great !

Set of 12 Natural Tones Soft Endless Fabric Hair Elastics Bobbles Hair Bands
Set of 12 Natural Tones Soft Endless Fabric Hair Elastics Bobbles Hair Bands
Offered by Glitz4Girlz

3.0 out of 5 stars very small, 27 Nov 2013
Maybe I should have taken the time to fully read description; I thought these would be much bigger, could have bought these much cheaper elsewhere.

Battery--World Lithium-ion Replacement for SAMSUNG SAMSUNG ES, PL, SL, ST, TL Series Digital Camera Battery, Compatible Part Numbers: BP70, BP70A, SLB-70A

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery--World Lithium-ion Replacement, 18 Nov 2013
Great battery, just as good as the original. Keeps the camera in full use whilst out and about. Good buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4