Profile for Mrs S > Reviews

Content by Mrs S

Mrs S (Manchester)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Big Knits: Bold, Beautiful, Designer Knitwear (Paperback editions)
Big Knits: Bold, Beautiful, Designer Knitwear (Paperback editions)
by Dawn French

3.0 out of 5 stars Its o.k., 19 Jun 2013
I have not used it yet, but it is in good condition and some of the patterns look good. But too many are very similar to each other.

Mens famous DUNLOP elasticated gusset slippers Navy/Grey size 11
Mens famous DUNLOP elasticated gusset slippers Navy/Grey size 11
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart looking and comfortable, 15 May 2013
These slippers smart looking and comfortable and come at a reasonable price. They arrived within a couple of days. Very pleased with them.

Whitefurze 1.0LT Rectangular Food Storer
Whitefurze 1.0LT Rectangular Food Storer
Offered by dealsassured
Price: 2.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item, 30 Jan 2013
After using one of these containers for years, it has now come to the end of it's life. I have bought numerous cheap box's to replace it, but they are not good enough. I was really please to find a genuine replacement on Amazon.

2 Litre Domed Kettle in Polished Stainless Steel
2 Litre Domed Kettle in Polished Stainless Steel
Offered by Prime Furnishing
Price: 22.85

2.0 out of 5 stars 2 Litre Domed Kettle in Polished Stainless Steel, 18 Jan 2013
I had to return this kettle due to a defect.I boiled water a couple of times as per manufacturers instructions, but when I boiled it for a third time, it began to leak.

Zoobles Family Vehicle
Zoobles Family Vehicle
Offered by The Electronic Cabin
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoobles, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Zoobles Family Vehicle (Toy)
Bought this for my eight year old granddaughter as it was on her Christmas wish list.I had never heard of them! She is absolutely delighted with them.

Breville VKJ458 Polished Stainless Steel Traditional Kettle
Breville VKJ458 Polished Stainless Steel Traditional Kettle
Price: 29.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice traditional kettle, 18 Jan 2013
NIce looking kettle. It is very loud, but that's not a major issue. I almost returned it because should it be accidentally tipped backwards, water pours out of the on/off switch. I then discovered that a lot of cordless kettles have this problem, including (I have just discovered) my own old one!..I will just have to make sure I don't tip it backwards.

Mens JARROW Faux Suede Mule Slipper Navy Size 10 UK
Mens JARROW Faux Suede Mule Slipper Navy Size 10 UK
Price: 11.75

3.0 out of 5 stars NIce looking slippers, 18 Jan 2013
These slippers are very smart looking but they were so heavy that my husband decided he could'nt wear them and returned them for a full refund.

Ladies COOLERS MICROSUEDE clog slipper 289 UK 7 Tan
Ladies COOLERS MICROSUEDE clog slipper 289 UK 7 Tan
Price: 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design., 18 Jan 2013
These slippers are the type that I usually buy and I like the colours. The problem is I don't find them very comfortable. They do have a hard sole which is very handy when nipping in and out of doors.

'Controller' Radio Controlled Wall Clock
'Controller' Radio Controlled Wall Clock
Price: 27.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clock. 21 Months on and Still Great., 18 Jan 2013
I needed a kitchen clock with easy to read numbers and this one fitted the bill. I thought it a little expensive at the time, but was willing to pay the price as it is radio controlled. I am extremely happy with this clock as I know I can rely on the time being correct. Its exactly what I wanted.

It is now 21 months since I bought this clock and only this morning I noticed it had stopped at 3.15. I took it off the wall, replaced the battery and straight away it did it's rotating fingers act and stopped at the correct time of 10 o' clock. I see one or two reviewers say that it doesn't auto update or is erratic. I can only say that I have not had a problem with mine, it updates itself automatically every time and I am just as happy with it now as I was when I first purchased it. I also think that battery life of 21 months (a cheap battery) is very economical. I would definitely recommend this clock and if I needed another, I would have no hesitation in purchasing a second one.

Panasonic TX-L32C4B 32-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview HD
Panasonic TX-L32C4B 32-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV for the money., 18 Jan 2013
When my old TV gave up the ghost, I thought I would have to fork out a fortune for a decent one (my last one cost 1.500 about 15 years ago). I decided on this one and it was delivered within a couple of days. I am very happy with it, and if it only lasts 12 months, the price compares well with what I paid for my last one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4