Profile for Dominic McCall > Reviews

Final Crisis
Final Crisis
Price: 8.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic story with quality moody drawing!, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Final Crisis (Kindle Edition)
Love the story and drawings.
But really don't like the way the novel responds on my IPad Kindle software, jumps around too much even after I think I have mastered the controls. Needs to be more settings available to adapt the way the audience interacts with graphic novels if you could add that kind of functionality it would be great Amazon!

Upload Your Photo - Gift for You - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
Upload Your Photo - Gift for You - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says!, 31 Dec 2013
I like the fact I can upload my own personal picture to use with the gift voucher and the immediacy of delivery when being unorganised.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item deliver as described, 31 Dec 2013
Good quality item sent from Hong Kong so delivery is slow but they point this out to you. I would buy another one as a present for a friend!

Maybe (a Donovan Creed Novel Book 9)
Maybe (a Donovan Creed Novel Book 9)
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot get enough of this engaging, slick narrative!, 31 Dec 2013
I particularly like the way the author 'shows' how the characters think. It maybe too slick, sexy, violent and wantant - but I love it. But I'm coming to the end of the series and what's next?

Kingdom Come (New Edition)
Kingdom Come (New Edition)
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic plot moved by a wonderful Graphic Literacy- wow!, 8 Dec 2012
Story and Graphics make this a great read! Read this on the IPad which work very well it allows for full page reading or panel by panel read. Other comic, graphic novels don't lend themselves quite as well in my opinion.

The story was simple but mature ( featured a personal interest of dystopia, when the heroes save people without due consideration of human life or property, themes more closely considered in 'the Boys' graphic novel and 'Hancock' the film.) I also liked the 'What if Element' 'Team Up' elements that this story line built up!

Final word the Art is sublime!