Profile for Alih > Reviews

Content by Alih

Alih

Urban Safari London Unisex Handmade Real Leather Satchel Laptop Bag 16" Tan Brown Lincoln Satchel

5.0 out of 5 stars I've purchased this satchel for my husband for Christmas. ..., 9 Dec 2014
I've purchased this satchel for my husband for Christmas. Delivery was the very next day by a courier. Size and colour looks fab! Would defo buy again from retailer.

WOW Toys Ronnie the Rocket
WOW Toys Ronnie the Rocket

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok., 26 Nov 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Ronnie the Rocket (Toy)
Brought this product for my 2 and half year old, packaging was very good well boxed, slightly disappointed with the product, my son was very excited to open the box and see the fab colours, however the button to open the rocket sticks, so my son gets a little frustrated with it, and then looses interest, which is a shame, as his imagination is fabulous at the moment, not the product I thought it would be.

Disney Mickey Mouse Table and Chair
Disney Mickey Mouse Table and Chair

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 9 Jun 2014
Great table and chairs very sturdy, easy to put together! This table is fab for my nearly 2 year old son, moved away from our son's high chair to table and chair was great! Would highly recommend!

Batya Cushioned Infant Baby Bather, Light Blue
Batya Cushioned Infant Baby Bather, Light Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab product for little ones, 21 Mar 2013
This product was fab when my son was 3-6 months, as he is a longer and taller baby than most, after 6 months we did not use this thereafter. It's great for younger babies, as they can just sit back and relax, and whoever is bathing them has peace of mind that this product is very safe.

Dreambaby Premium Bath Seat (Blue)
Dreambaby Premium Bath Seat (Blue)
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product on the market!, 21 Mar 2013
My son is longer and taller than most 7 and half month old babies, so when trying to find the best seat or equipment for our son to use was a struggle until we came across this bath seat !! It fab, his chunky legs are not squashed or restricted in any way, lots of room, we put a soft flannel on the back of our seat for our son, for that extra comfort, as he loves bath time! :) would highly recommend.

WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 9, Total 540 Baby Wipes
WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 9, Total 540 Baby Wipes

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wipes on the market, 15 Mar 2013
Even though this product isn't the cheapest, the wipes are very good, they are wet throughout the packet, they are soft for my baby's bum and face. Would highly recommend!