Profile for Neville > Reviews

Content by Neville

Neville

GFM Multi Pocket Canvas (SE 17025-KL) Monostrap Rucksack Backpack Multi Purpose School, Sports , Travel , Gym , Cycling , Biking etc (SE 17025-KL)
Offered by GFM (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 26 Aug. 2014
This is an extremely well made product and of a very high quality. We needed a smaller rucksack for our local walks and this fitted the bill perfectly. It is very easy to fit over the shoulder with a simple but strong Velcro fastner. There are a number of exterior easy to get pockets, which can be used for items needed to get at quickly. Apart from the quality etc. it is very good looking piece of kit.

Kodak Hero 5.1 All-in-One WiFi Printer (Print, Copy, Scan)
Kodak Hero 5.1 All-in-One WiFi Printer (Print, Copy, Scan)

1.0 out of 5 stars Printer head problem, 7 April 2012
I have had this printer for only three months and probably only printed six pages in total. I now need a new printer head. This is problem I had with previous a Kodak printer a couple of years ago when I had three printer heads in a year. I thought this problem would have been resolved by now, but obviously not. Might be cheaper ink, but not reliable. Look at the forums on Kodak printer heads, I wish I had.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 7, 2014 2:20 PM BST