Profile for Villan62 > Reviews

Their Law: The Singles 1990-2005
Their Law: The Singles 1990-2005
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Charley Says., 3 April 2013
Charley says buy this CD. Great dance anthems that time has forgotten. Favourite tracks are Firestarter, Outer Space & Charley Says.

This Is Big Audio Dynamite
This Is Big Audio Dynamite

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 3 April 2013
Great CD takes me back to the times when proper music was around. I had this album on Tape and had forgotten how good it was.

Digital Additions® Micro Remote Control RC Car in a Coke Can 1:64 Scale Green and White 35 MHZ 35MHz

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Item, 5 Jan 2012
Brought this item as a stocking filler. It was well received and looked fun to play with. Have yet to be invited to try myself. If anybody is thinking of getting one of these DON"T! Get two and have fun racing them.

White Wicker Linen Laundry Basket Medium Size
White Wicker Linen Laundry Basket Medium Size
Offered by SelectiveGoods

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good but beware., 31 Dec 2011
This is a very good item but the basket is smaller than it looks. I originally bought this as a Christmas present for my mother. Upon arrival I thought I had received the wrong size but then realized that it was the actual size quoted. Check the size before you order.
Other than that the Item is excellent and it now sits nicely in my girlfriends daughters bedroom.

Sekonda Model 3798.30 Gents Analogue Pocket Watch
Sekonda Model 3798.30 Gents Analogue Pocket Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 10 July 2011
We purchased 2 of these as a gift for my best man and the father of the bride at our up coming wedding. They looked good on the web but even better in the flesh. I might just get one myself! A perfect gift at a perfect price.

Men's Dark Grey Frame with Two Tone Green & Blue Reflective Polarised Sunglasses - Men's Sports Sunglasses - Men's Hornet Polarised Sports Sunglasses + Free Hard Case / Cord & Cloth - Affordable Sunglasses
Offered by NVLUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 6 May 2011
After looking for ages for a new pair of sunglasses, and not finding a decent pair for anything under £50, I came across these. Great price, Great product, Great delivery. When i next look for sunglasses this will be the first place i look.