Profile for Sarah ONeill > Reviews

Content by Sarah ONeill

Sarah ONeill "Sarah" (UK)

Angels Of Atlantis: Twelve Mighty Forces to Transform your Life Forever
Angels Of Atlantis: Twelve Mighty Forces to Transform your Life Forever
by Stewart Pearce
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational reading, 7 Nov 2011
This is a powerful and incredibly inspiring book based on the teachings of 12 archangels of Atlantis.

Stewart's delivery is mesmerising, beautiful and his words have immense power.

In this book you will be guided through many exercises that will help to transform your life and be given access to real peoples stories to see how their lives changed as a result of connecting to the energy of the angels.

You will receive meditations and affirmations that will help you to connect deeply to the realms of the angels and their divine essence.

Each angel is mirrored by a priest scientist and there is an incredible balance between knowledge, both ancient and new and magic.

Inspirational poetry is quoted which will lift your spirits and illuminate your soul.

This book will take you on a journey of profound healing.

A true gem.

Transforming the Eternal Soul - Further Insights from Regression Therapy
Transforming the Eternal Soul - Further Insights from Regression Therapy
by Andy Tomlinson
Price: 11.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening, 14 Sep 2011
This book contains a selection of fascinating chapters from some very gifted therapists. It gives practical advice on dealing with clients and provides some incredible insights.

The case histories are detailed, and incredibly helpful for anyone who is venturing into the field of regression and energy clearance.

I highly recommend it.

The Source: A Manual of Everyday Magic
The Source: A Manual of Everyday Magic
by Professor Ursula James
Price: 10.39

5.0 out of 5 stars A real journey into the magic., 15 April 2011
This book is bold, brave and not for the fainthearted! It is so different to any other book, and brilliant in its ability to literally grab you and force you to look at yourself and your life in a way that you may never have done before. It forces you to clear out the closets, dig deep into the hidden parts of your life, and really review who you are and who you want to be.
It is full of magic, both ancient and modern. It is a book to be read, reread, and then read again. You will want to go back and work through the steps, the magic in its pages is real. The steps work. I have seen it and experienced it for myself.
All I will say, is that if you are going to follow the processes and the rituals and the rites, make sure that you are clear and specific about what you wish for, very clear and very specific because the chances are you will get it. And often more than you bargained for. A masterpiece. I love it and so will you.

You Can Think Yourself Thin
You Can Think Yourself Thin
by Professor Ursula James
Price: 7.92

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!!!!!, 24 Jun 2008
Oh my God!!! At last a book that can really help you to lose weight without all the torture of diets and calorie counting!!! I am so sick of beating myself up about how I look and for the first time ever I understand how it all works!
Ursula James is such a star, she writes as if she is your best friend, she is clear and to the point, she really breaks down how your thinking can have such an impact on your life and then, not only tells you how to change it but provides a CD that will hypnotise you into doing it without any suffering at all. There are some brilliant exercises (and ones that do not involve going anywhere near a gym) that are guaranteed to change your life.
My home and my mind and now my body are feeling so much lighter now that I am getting rid of all the clutter.
I love this book and I love Ursula James!!!