Profile for Daniel Foreman > Reviews

Content by Daniel Foreman

Daniel Foreman (Swansea, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Lenovo Thinkpad T420 14-inch Laptop (Intel Core i5-2520M, RAM 4GB, HDD 320GB, Window 7 Professional 64 Bit)

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent wrong laptop, replaced it then stiffed me on the charger., 7 Nov. 2014
When I first bought this item, they shipped me a T410 instead of a T420, they also stiffed me on the charger for the laptop. They did replace it the very next day, but this laptop had very shiney keys (polished from lots of typing), and only 70% of it's battery lifespan. Hardly the "great condition" advertized.

Now I have to go out and buy another laptop charger adding to the cost, even though they clearly advertized a genuine charger.

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!

LINDY 5m Premium TV Aerial / UHF / RF / Freeview Coax Extension Cable
LINDY 5m Premium TV Aerial / UHF / RF / Freeview Coax Extension Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars It passed a good singal., 9 Aug. 2013
I bought this for my gran who was huddling her TV in the corner because the cable wasn't long enough. We've moved it into the middle of the room and opened up her space a bit. The cable carries a good strong signal, and appears tough. What else do you need? :)

Small Soft White Cat Brush - Cat Circus (TP)(SAB/HF036)
Small Soft White Cat Brush - Cat Circus (TP)(SAB/HF036)
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't think people understand the meaning of the word "soft", 9 Aug. 2013
I'm not sure where they got the word soft from when using this brush it is most certainly a very stiff bristle. I have a metal brush as well for deep coat penetration, and I wanted a soft brush to brush around his face, and remove the excess fur from the surface of his coat.

If you are looking for a soft brush then this isn't it, it's not even as soft as a toothbrush, it's more like an old scouring brush, something I'd scrub the floors with... which, btw I'm now using it for. It really does get out those stubborn stains. Shame it's not any good for "gently" grooming my kitty.

Disposable Wooden Chopsticks (Pack 100) - great for parties, bbqs, picnics and events
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars All because I'm too lazy to wash ip, 9 Aug. 2013
I was surprised when I got these because they include a toothpick with each set of chopsticks, great for getting out those awkward bits of rice someone. Or just to chew on and pretend your in a western... a chopstick western anyway.

They are nice and springy, taste of nothing but the wood they are made of. They split easily down the centre and it helps reduce my washing up because I just throw them on the compost when I'm done.

Duracell MN1400 Plus Power C Size Batteries--Pack of 4
Duracell MN1400 Plus Power C Size Batteries--Pack of 4
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good set of batteries, 9 Aug. 2013
I plug them in, they work and don't run out immediately. What else do you need? I needed 4 more words, << so I gave 5.

Iron Man: Rise Of Technovore (DVD + UV Copy) [2013]
Iron Man: Rise Of Technovore (DVD + UV Copy) [2013]
Dvd ~ Hiroshi Hamasaki
Offered by Champion Toys

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the anime, 1 July 2013
This movie was ok but it wasn't as good as the anime, the UV system is very primitive as well.

Whiskas Can Gravy Selection 12 x 400 g (Pack of 2)
Whiskas Can Gravy Selection 12 x 400 g (Pack of 2)
Offered by Livy Furniture & Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars The cat loves it, 1 July 2013
The cat loves it, and doesn't throw it up. Is there a bigger feline compliment possible to give any product?

Bleach 55
Bleach 55
by Tite Kubo

5.0 out of 5 stars More bleach!, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Bleach 55 (Paperback)
Bleach was by far my favourite anime for many years, being able to follow on from the Aizen and full-bring arc's is great.

Bleach 56
Bleach 56
by Tite Kubo

5.0 out of 5 stars More bleach!, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Bleach 56 (Paperback)

Hayate the Combat Butler Vol 14
Hayate the Combat Butler Vol 14
by Kenjiro Hata

5.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable read., 1 July 2013
It's hard to review anything like this without giving any spoilers, so all I will say is that it was an very enjoyable read and I'll be purchasing more int he near future.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3