Profile for Amanda Griffith > Reviews

Content by Amanda Griffith

Amanda Griffith "Mum of 2" (Anglesey)

Page: 1 | 2
Dilyn Dilys (Cyfres Cae Berllan) (Cyfres Cae Berllan)
Dilyn Dilys (Cyfres Cae Berllan) (Cyfres Cae Berllan)
by Stephen Cartwright

5.0 out of 5 stars Gwych!, 29 July 2009
Mae fy machgen 3 oed wrth ei fodd efo'r llyfr yma ers oedd yn 18mis. Nawr mae fy merch 1oed yn hoffi stori Dilys yn fawr iawn. Llyfr yma yn fefryn yn ein ty ni. // My 3 yr old still loves this book, we have had it since he was around 18 months old. Now my 1yr old has taken a fancy to it. This is a sure favourite in our house!

Decofun, Disney Winnie the Pooh Toy Storage Box
Decofun, Disney Winnie the Pooh Toy Storage Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Great storage solution, 5 Jun 2009
I purchased this to keep my kids toys down stairs tidy. It is really good quality, and I love the special hinges that makes it close slowly - so little fingers wont get hurt. The decoration is great. I shopped around for a while for a toy box, some of which were really pricey, but I think this is a steal for £35. It was delivered much sooner than I expected too, I received it about 2weeks after ordering. Excellent product.

Falk Case IH MXU 115 Tractor and Trailer Ride-on
Falk Case IH MXU 115 Tractor and Trailer Ride-on

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall a good & fun product, 5 Jun 2009
My little boy loves his tractor, it is quiet big so he should get a few years out of it before he outgrows it. Very good quality and durable. It was a bargain at £37. The only -ive is the instuctions aren't very clear, and doesn't even list the contents, so you dont know if everything is present and correct before you start assembly - little assembly required on tractor and a bit more on the trailer. Should the instructions have been better it would definately be a 5*

Miffy Loop Rattle Pink Plush
Miffy Loop Rattle Pink Plush
Offered by Kiddie kloud

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent rattle, 26 Feb 2009
Very soft fabrics, my baby daughter loves playing with it. If it was machine washable it would get 5 stars.

Hush Puppies Women's Rosemore
Hush Puppies Women's Rosemore

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value, extra comfy, 26 Feb 2009
Love these shoes, very comfy. The soles have really good grip. Great with jeans, going out or work. Great value at £25.

Doudou et Compagnie 10 cm Natural Rabbit and Towelling Doudou with Gift Box
Doudou et Compagnie 10 cm Natural Rabbit and Towelling Doudou with Gift Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 26 Feb 2009
I bought this as a gift for my friends newborn baby. It is really soft very good quality. I really like the packaging, the box unfolds out flat when you lift the top off. Good value for money.

Crayola Beginnings Make 'n' Play Activities
Crayola Beginnings Make 'n' Play Activities

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun, 26 Feb 2009
Lots of fun activities, good that pencils and felt pens were also included. My 2 yr old and I have had a lot of fun with this product.

Clippasafe Bath Toy Bag
Clippasafe Bath Toy Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Feb 2009
Managed to fit all my little boys bath toys in the bag (and there are quiet a few of them), great way to keep kids bath toys tidy and out to the way. Great price.

Littlelife Children's Backpack L10230 Red 3.0 liters
Littlelife Children's Backpack L10230 Red 3.0 liters

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 Jan 2009
What an excellent idea. My 2 1/2 yr old son loves it, really good quality and excellent value for money. It will make my life my easier now to get out and about with my 5month old baby and my son.

Play-Doh In the Night Garden Playset
Play-Doh In the Night Garden Playset

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy!, 5 Jan 2009
My toddler loves it! Excellent value for money. The items are really good quality. Really easy to fit items together.

Page: 1 | 2