Profile for Lavinia > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Sloggi Women's Myday Tai Plain Brief, Grey (Grey Combination), Size 14
Sloggi Women's Myday Tai Plain Brief, Grey (Grey Combination), Size 14

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product., 27 Feb. 2015
Thought I was a size 14, but should have purchased size12, they ride a bit when wearing trousers but ok with a skirt and tights. This is by no means the garments fault but mine for ordering the wrong size.
On saying that they are very comfortable and washed well.
Would definitely be looking for more in a size smaller.

USB LED Optical Wired Scroll Wheel Mini Mouse Mice For PC Laptop - Black
USB LED Optical Wired Scroll Wheel Mini Mouse Mice For PC Laptop - Black
Offered by Godday

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for what I paid, 4 Jan. 2014
Not to bad but pay more if you want quality, as I have found it to be temperamental at times and have to revert to an old one I had kicking around.
Arrived promptly and is small so for a man you might want to look at something different.

Vauxhall Astra SXi 2004-2009 Quality Tailored Car Mats
Vauxhall Astra SXi 2004-2009 Quality Tailored Car Mats
Offered by CYBERSPARES CAR MATS

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressive, 4 Jan. 2014
It was a little hard to press the studs into the floor of the car, but my husband managed it for me. It was not reflection on the mats just my lack of strength.
They look very good and certainly will make a difference to the car.
Would certainly recommend these to anyone thinking of buying them, good value for money and arrived in not time at all.

The Slightly Annoying Elephant
The Slightly Annoying Elephant
by David Walliams

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely colourful book, 10 Dec. 2013
I bought this for a three year old, and was not disappointed. The graphics are excellent and the story is enough to capture a child's mind long enough while you are reading the book to them. It also has large words that the children themselves can learn to read as you go along.
Well written by David Walliams, I will be looking out for more of his books..
I would also buy this as a humorous gift for an adult who has not read the small print on a document. You have to read the book to know what I mean, as I do not want to give away the plot.

Karvol Vaporiser For Clear And Easy Breathing Suitable for Children - 3 Refills
Karvol Vaporiser For Clear And Easy Breathing Suitable for Children - 3 Refills

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 4 Sept. 2013
A good product although now we are experiencing replacement problems. I don't know whether Karvol are still making them but it appears that these replacements along with Karvol capsules are now selling for really silly amounts on some sites.

Crystalla by Sekonda Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Display and Multicolour Nylon Strap 4712.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for the money, 4 Sept. 2013
I wanted a bling watch but did not want to pay the earth for it as it was only for the very rare occasions I go out.
It has met all my expectations and keeps good time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A time saving product, 4 Sept. 2013
This is a must for everyone's sewing box.
It not very easy to use, but saves a lot of time making bias binding and not more ironed fingers!

Rosemary Conley's Real Results for Real Women [DVD]
Rosemary Conley's Real Results for Real Women [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars It might look easy, but you still feel the workout, 9 July 2013
This is yet another good keep fit video, making bit size workouts easy to find if you only have a little time to spare.
The only downside I found was that the background was pinky/purpley and the floor was dark hardwood making it hard to see the position poses and legs at times, but other than that it is well worth the money and would I stongly recommend it.

Karvol Vaporiser Refills 3 x 3ml
Karvol Vaporiser Refills 3 x 3ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 30 April 2013
I bought this and refills for my grandson as it was a better way of keeping his airways clear when he had a cold. By using this product the child will not smell of karvol therefore avoids the clothes getting stained.

Claire Sweeney: Perfect Fit With Weightwatchers [DVD] [2007]
Claire Sweeney: Perfect Fit With Weightwatchers [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Claire Sweeney
Offered by Champion Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Good worth the money, 30 April 2013
This work out is fun and more challenging than the later weight watchers DVD.
You can choose your routine or accept a preset one.

Page: 1 | 2