ARRAY(0xa3494edc)

Profile for Mr. S. Hamilton > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. Hamilton

Mr. S. Hamilton

1.0 out of 5 stars It's a USA version, 1 Oct 2013
Received today. Opened box. It's a USA version and not a UK version. Awaiting courier to collect it as I am returning it.
When there are 2 versions, 1 for the UK and 1 for the USA it is disappointing Amazon allow this.
I searched on Amazon and found the 32GB version. Unfortunately this was also the USA version.
Visited Carphone Warehouse and ordered the correct UK version for 9 less.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 23, 2013 3:30 PM GMT

Norton 360 v5.0, 1 User, 3 PCs 1 Year Subscription (PC)
Norton 360 v5.0, 1 User, 3 PCs 1 Year Subscription (PC)

1.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT AMAZON PRODUCT, 30 Dec 2011
EXCELLENT PRODUCT BY AMAZON JUST AS DESCRIBED THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FOLLOW UP PHONE CALL

1.0 out of 5 stars False sense of security, 16 Feb 2009
If you have a problem with dogs don't expect this to save you. My dog turns it's head when the Dog Dazer is used and then ignores it. When other dogs come over to meet my dog they ignore it to. Some turn their head and then they ignore it. I am concerned that some purchasers may purchase this product expecting it will help them in a dangerous dog situation, I would be surprised to hear of any attacking dog stopping it's attack due a blast of the Dog Dazer.

The instruction booklet indicates you should use the product when the dog is no more than 20 feet away and suggests it would be better at only 5 feet away. I Dog Dazed a dog at just 1 foot away, it turned it's head and then ignored it.

1.0 out of 5 stars False sense of security, 16 Feb 2009