Profile for martirev > Reviews

Content by martirev

martirev "london bookworm" (London, UK)

SHARP ANWUD630 - USB Wireless LAN Dongle compatible with Sharp LE651 TV
SHARP ANWUD630 - USB Wireless LAN Dongle compatible with Sharp LE651 TV
Offered by bania7933

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesnt work and Sharp doesnt know what to do about it, 17 July 2014
I wonder how the reviewer connected it.This product does not work. We bought one for our Sharp TV at work, as recommended on the tv's manual. It didnt work and we contacted Sharp help line that could not help and confirmed that they had problems with the product,although they were advertised and marketed by the company. For £74 it was a very bad purchase.

NScessity: TiO2 UV Plasma Air Purifier
NScessity: TiO2 UV Plasma Air Purifier

3.0 out of 5 stars Air Filters, 4 Jan. 2013
Anyone had luck in tracing Nscessity or another company where we can buy the HEPA Filters for the TiO2 UV Plasma? I am very disappointed that an item so expensive is worthless without the filters, and we have to change them every now and then if you are extremely allergic to dust like me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 17, 2013 11:03 PM BST

Brother MFC-J430W A4 All-in-One Wireless Colour Inkjet Printer
Brother MFC-J430W A4 All-in-One Wireless Colour Inkjet Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very reliable, 22 April 2012
This machine is really useful if you are into scanning and storing years of paperwork as it is my case. With the ADF feature, it takes up to 15 pages per turn.It is not easy to find a home sized machine for this purpose.It is wireless and can be easily connected to your network,sending all files to the computer of your choice at home.It is simple to install and configure.
Other features as printing,copying,excellent as well.

i-mate Ultimate 8502 Smartphone
i-mate Ultimate 8502 Smartphone

3.0 out of 5 stars missing software, 18 Feb. 2010
How do I download the profile controller for this phone, as the i-mate.com site is off now? I still dont know what to make of this gadget.The programs look great, but i cannot make it work properly as a phone,as I cannot do a proper set up of its features. How did you solve the problem?
martirev

My Life So Far
My Life So Far
by Jane Fonda

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 24 Feb. 2007
This review is from: My Life So Far (Paperback)
I was interested in reading Jane Fonda's autobiography after watching her on a talk show. She was already a star when I was born, but I remember watching her movies as Coming HOme,On Golden Pound or China Sindrome on tv and I knew she was a political activist during the Vietnam war. I was taken aback with the frankeness and honesty on her report of all childhood problems, love relationships, and her fight with bulimia, drugs and drink throughout her life. From the book you can understand the radical changes she's taken in her life.Even so, it amazes me how she dedicated so much of her time and money for the causes she believed in. It is a very inspirational book,made me think about several things. And I think that it was her goal, by telling so openly how she overcame her inner issues and problems, to make people think about themselves. I strongly recommend the book also for the insight on the movie industry and American history for the past 30 years or so...