Profile for panda > Reviews

Content by panda

panda

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
COMBO PACK - Compatible T1806 Ink Cartridges for Epson XP-205, XP-305, XP-405 Printers - T1801-T1804 ONE SET PLUS ONE T1801 BLACK (NON OEM)
Offered by Prestige Cartridge
Price: 3.23

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 23 Jun 2014
They work brilliantly and give good quality prints. Terrific value for money. Will buy again whenever I need more ink.

Union Jack Trolley Coin token Keyring
Union Jack Trolley Coin token Keyring
Offered by A2Zquality
Price: 1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars handy item, 23 Jun 2014
It does not overload the car keyring and I always have the token handy when going shopping with the car.

Umiwe(TM) Mini Sporty Travel Anti Theft Adjustable Waist Belt Bag (Orange,38x4cm) With Umiwe Accessory Peeler
Offered by Umiwe-Direct
Price: 1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 23 Jun 2014
Very good for the purpose, it takes my mobile phone and door key easily and expands sufficiently for my compact camera.Very comfortable to wear.

Faithfull Tools Grinding Disc for Stone Depressed Centre 115 x 6.5mm x 22mm-FAI1156SDG-
Offered by PVR Direct
Price: 2.09

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 25 Mar 2014
Tried grinding the sharp edge off a crazy paving slab after it was laid. Did not have much effect. Eventually used a diamond impregnated cutting disc to cut closely spaced grooves, then tapped it with a cold chisel. Perhaps I expected too much from it.

Black Watch Tartan Wool Blanket Travel Rug
Black Watch Tartan Wool Blanket Travel Rug

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product and service., 30 Oct 2013
We ordered this rug to use as a throw. It arrived very quickly. It turned out to be quite a bit darker than another Black Watch Tartan rug we have had for years. Thinking it might lighten if washed we decided to risk it in the washing machine. It washed very well but did not change colour, so a plus point for quality. We decided to cancel the order for a second rug. I contacted the seller to explain the cancellation and very promptly received a very courteous and friendly reply. Despite our positive experience of washing it I don't want to be responsible for anyone else doing it as it does say on the label 'dry clean'. I feel confident in recommending this company

Tom Franks Tartan Plaid Checked Soft Fleece Shirt - Available in 3 Colourways
Tom Franks Tartan Plaid Checked Soft Fleece Shirt - Available in 3 Colourways
Price: 9.99 - 11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap and cheerful, very practical., 30 Oct 2013
Item arrived quickly. Quality, cheap and cheerful but very comfortable and warm. I particularly like the very useful button down pockets. Since receiving it I have worn it almost continuously. Washes well. I like it. I was pleased I had read other reviews mentioning size as I don't like the present fashion of tight shirts. I chose a larger size than I would have normally and I wear it over a Helly Hansen base layer.

Top Quality --- BLUE 4 Parking Reversing Sensors LED Buzzer Alarm Car Parking Sensor Parking Assistance BLUE --- 12 Month Warranty >>> THT Trade <<< 2112

4.0 out of 5 stars Parking sensors., 14 Sep 2013
Works very well but the alarm is too high pitched for me to hear. When the sun shines directly on the display the figures are still clearly visible but the coloured leds are not quite as bright. I have made a hood to shade it. Perhaps the makers could provide a simple plastic clip-on hood. Simple to fit. I have added an in-line fuse to protect the reversing light fuse. Very good value for money. For those able to hear it and not troubled by direct sunlight on the display it probably merits 5 stars.

Carpoint 2433998 Interior Mirror Adhesive Pads 2 Pieces SP2
Carpoint 2433998 Interior Mirror Adhesive Pads 2 Pieces SP2
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories
Price: 1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 9 Aug 2013
When my mirror became detached I tried using impact adhesive which was no good at all. Next I used double-sided padded sticky tape. This held the mirror firmly until the sun got on the windscreen and softened the adhesive, resulting in the mirror falling off again. Since I attached the mirror with a Carpoint adhesive pad we have had a heatwave with sunshine directly on my windscreen for long periods while the car was parked. So far there has been no lesssening of the firm attachment. I am very pleased with the result.

VGA Monitor Replacement SVGA M-M 15 pin Cable Black 1.8m
VGA Monitor Replacement SVGA M-M 15 pin Cable Black 1.8m
Offered by WHOSAVE
Price: 1.25

5.0 out of 5 stars incredible value for money, 28 May 2013
This cable works a treat with my laptop and t/v. It seems incredible that this item with its complicated connections can be retailed and delivered at his price.

RC Plane Master with USB Transmitter Box Set
RC Plane Master with USB Transmitter Box Set

5.0 out of 5 stars R/C Plane Master, 20 May 2013
Having found that my usual flying field was no longer available for me to use my 2-channel glider and long bungee and the smaller field that was available is surrounded by trees that makes a long bungee impossible and a long landing approach hazardous due to surrounding trees. I was considering buying a small electric glider that I could fly in the local park. While looking on the Internet I came upon the Planemaster Flight Simulator and thought this might be helpful. The Plane Master exceeded my expectations. I have also downloaded the FREE extras Planes and sites. Total is now 22 Planes and 7 Sites. I would urge any purchaser to make sure they read the instructions and F.A.Q;s. It was only after I had been using it for a while that I checked up and found that the distance of the Chase View can be easily altered by using two of the keyboard hot keys. Also that could assign the switch on the transmitter to work the retracts. Although Planemaster will undoubtedly help anyone to learn to fly radio control, it has many options that make it a great product in its own right. You can take the standing viewpoint that you would see if you were operating a model from a fixed point, but it is great fun to fly all the other options and given the difficulties of finding suitable flying sites I think this will be my preference for quite a while. It has so many aircraft which under normal circumstances I would not be likely to own or competent to risk and so many sites that I could not hope the have available.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3