Profile for Gwenda > Reviews

Content by Gwenda

Gwenda

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars kindal fire hd, 16 Jan. 2014
I was given as a Christmas gift from my children it is easy to understand and just the right size I would recommend it to family and friends

Miller's Collectables Handbook 2012-2013 (Miller's Collectables Price Guide)
Miller's Collectables Handbook 2012-2013 (Miller's Collectables Price Guide)
by Judith Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars handbook, 30 Dec. 2013
I chose this book because I was told that the miller books are good and the size is ideal for the pocket very good service thanks

Lee Cooper Hooded Padded Fleece Lined Work Shirt Zipped Hooded Jacket Fur Lined (Grey, Large)
Offered by PVR Stock

5.0 out of 5 stars hoody lee cooper, 30 Dec. 2013
This hoody ideal for my son to go to work would recommend to family and friends and good value for price

Buy, Keep or Sell?: The insider's guide to identifying trash, treasure or tomorrow's antiques
by Judith Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars miller books, 30 Dec. 2013
I chose this book because somebody told me that Miller books are good I would recommend to family and friends