Profile for N. Whatton > Reviews

N. Whatton (Preston, UK)

Bolle Mojo Ski Goggles - Shiny Black, Medium
Bolle Mojo Ski Goggles - Shiny Black, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bolle Mojo Ski Goggles (Sports)
Got these to ski low ligth conditions in Scotland and what an amazing difference they made. Good reputable brand made them even better for me.
Shame the wind and sleet caused the lifts to close as I'm sure if they'd have let me up these goggles would have allowed me to see perfectly.

niceEshop(TM) Neoprene Thermal Fleece Half Face Nose Neck Ski Snowboard Bike Motorcycle Mask Warm-Black +Free niceEshop Cable Tie
Offered by niceEshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for skiing, 28 Mar 2014
Say's it all really.
I find it a little more versatile than a traditional snood but don't kid yourself that the little vent on the side is for anything more than show.

Bling Jewelry Brushed Matte Center Unisex Tungsten Ring 8mm
Bling Jewelry Brushed Matte Center Unisex Tungsten Ring 8mm
Offered by Bling Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 28 Mar 2014
Little dissappointed in myself, as after buying this ring as a temporary replacement to my now too big wedding ring I have made no effort to get my custom made and far more expensive 'real' wedding ring altered.
I like this one a lot. Its a good size, solid, weighty and looks the part. Looks a bit darker than the pic but that makes it even better for me.
not one little scratch in it after nearly a month of wear, Tungsten is a super metal.
All for less than £15. Wish I'd have saved the £500 and had this as my original wedding ring.

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy S2 Si9100 Dual Layer Protection Hybrid Silicone Case Cover Skin, Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth S3

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the Money - Is it real leather?, 24 May 2011
Title says it all really. For the money the case is OK. Not sure if its leather, certainly doesn't smell like leather, I reckon if I burned it it'd melt but I'm not going to to try.

Its just a little too big aswell. Phone falls out if you hold it upside down which kind makes the pull tag redundant.

It'll do for now but I'll keep looking for a better alternative.

Can't comment on the car charger, haven't used it yet, I guess its fine though and considering it'd proabbly cost you a fiver for one of these off the market the price again makes it an ok purchase.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 16, 2011 11:47 AM BST

TOPDIGI 7100K 5-Button 2.4GHz Nano Wireless Mouse with DPI Adjustable, Webpage Backward and Forward Buttons and BLACK in frosted surface - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Class, 15 April 2011
Can't fault this Mouse,

For the price I could as for no more. Does exactly what it says on the tin.

Bought it to use with the laptop as I hate the little finger pad. Can use it on the arm of the sofa or in bed or wherever I am. Doesn't respond well to shiny surfaces but then no optical mouse does.

Best feature has to be its range. Quite often we plug the laptop into the TV to watch iplayer, 4od etc. and its nice not having to get up from the chair to control and adjust.

If pushed the only slight annoyance is when you have the laptop i in full screen watching something the mouse, if not placed on a firm surface seems to sense movement and brings up the control options. Easily rectified by placing it on the table or sommat.

In short I would definately recommend.

Sandisk MP3 Player Sansa Clip 2Gb Black With Radio feature included
Sandisk MP3 Player Sansa Clip 2Gb Black With Radio feature included

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bit of kit, highly reccommended, 31 July 2009
I bought this for using in the gym and was torn between the obvious alternative of the ipod shuffle at a similar price but with half the storage and no extra features.
Very glad I chose this player.
The size of it (as stated elsewhere, matchbox) is perfect, small enough not to notice it clipped on but big enough controls to allow easy navigation of the menus.
Battery life is fantastic so far, one charge has seen numerous trips to the gym.
Sound quality is good enough for me. I wouldn't know about the specifics in sound quality but it doesn't sound tinny or crackly which are my only two issues with media players and the volume is more than adequate.
what Ilike the most over the shuffle is the ability to select albums and tracks as you would on a better player. Sometimes you want to have some different genres of music on a player and not listen to them in the gym environment. This player allows for this unlike the shuffle.
The headhones are all that brings it down to 4 stars. They're quite poor quality and after more than an hour can get a touch uncomfortable. It is to be expected for this price tho considering a decent pair of sports headphones will cost you this price again.
Despite the comparatively poor quality they're still ok to use and I intend to keep using them until they break.
Not sure what else to say.
In my opinion I made the correct choice in players for the purpose required.
I hope this review helps.

The Big Acoustic Guitar Chord Songbook
The Big Acoustic Guitar Chord Songbook
by Nick Crispin

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 9 April 2009
Exactly what it says on the tim. Great book, some good easy songs, ideal for a begginener looking to maintain the motivation to learn.