Profile for N. Whatton > Reviews

Content by N. Whatton

N. Whatton (Preston, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Anker® Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S4 [3-Pack] Highly-Transparent Anti-Glare Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) with Lifetime Warranty

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, bit too matt for me, 6 Nov 2014
Good enough, bit too matt for me. Went on easy enough in the bathroom using the masking tape hinge method (google it, it'll change the way you apply screen protectors.)

Razor RAZYOYO-PAL Pocket Pros Yo Yo Silver Zombie
Razor RAZYOYO-PAL Pocket Pros Yo Yo Silver Zombie
Offered by net_price_direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Think about who its for..., 6 Nov 2014
I bought this for my nephew (7). I can only give it three stars as it really wasn't fit for purpose.
THe yo-yo is arguably too good for a child.
I've dabled wit yoyos for many years and even I struggled with getting this to return from its sleep.
Just spins out and rarely bites. Even winding it up is a chore.
I may have a duff string.
I shan't admit defeat and will persevere but for the time being its just not right.
I have since bought my nephew a different yoyo with a clutch which for him is far better.

[Non-Slip] Spigen Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Slim ***NEW*** [Ultra Fit] [Smooth Black] Rubbery Feel Non-Slip Grip Matte Hard Case for Galaxy S IV Galaxy SIV i9500 - ECO-Friendly Packaging - Smooth Black (SGP10195)
Offered by Spigen UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 6 Nov 2014
Love this.
Really is slimline, hardly adds anything to the size of the phone. Looks the part. Great value.
I had the slim armour previously which, whilst being a little more robust feeling, added to much depth tot he phone.

HALLOWEEN KILLER CLOWN COSTUME EVIL HALLOWEEN FANCY DRESS 6 PIECE COSTUME + WIG + RED NOSE + FACE PAINT + GLOVES MED LRG XL
Offered by I LOVE FANCY DRESS

4.0 out of 5 stars IT on a budget, 6 Nov 2014
Good value here, you get plenty for your money, massive fit which for my 5'9" height and 39" chest appeared at first to big but it only added to the appearance really. I mean how often to you see a clown in skinny jeans.
Comes with facepaint, wig, knife, gloves, nose. Really is an all in pacjage. I just went to buy 3 red helium baloons to give the IT appearance for halloween.

66fit Sports Tape 3.8cm x 13.7m x 2 rolls
66fit Sports Tape 3.8cm x 13.7m x 2 rolls
Offered by Physio Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 6 Nov 2014
I keep buying this time and time again.
I run a lot, have flat feet, wear orthotics and so suffer terrible blisters. Use this to cover the arches of my feet before every run and I never have to suffer. IT sticks firm yet is fairly easy to remove afterwards.
The product is top quality, and great value.

Bolle Mojo Goggle with Vermillon Lens - Black, Medium
Bolle Mojo Goggle with Vermillon Lens - Black, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bolle Mojo Ski Goggles (Sports)
Got these to ski low ligth conditions in Scotland and what an amazing difference they made. Good reputable brand made them even better for me.
Shame the wind and sleet caused the lifts to close as I'm sure if they'd have let me up these goggles would have allowed me to see perfectly.

niceEshop(TM) Neoprene Thermal Fleece Half Face Nose Neck Ski Snowboard Bike Motorcycle Mask Warm-Black +Free niceEshop Cable Tie
Offered by niceEshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for skiing, 28 Mar 2014
Say's it all really.
I find it a little more versatile than a traditional snood but don't kid yourself that the little vent on the side is for anything more than show.

Bling Jewelry Brushed Matte Center Unisex Tungsten Ring
Bling Jewelry Brushed Matte Center Unisex Tungsten Ring
Offered by Bling Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 28 Mar 2014
Little dissappointed in myself, as after buying this ring as a temporary replacement to my now too big wedding ring I have made no effort to get my custom made and far more expensive 'real' wedding ring altered.
I like this one a lot. Its a good size, solid, weighty and looks the part. Looks a bit darker than the pic but that makes it even better for me.
not one little scratch in it after nearly a month of wear, Tungsten is a super metal.
All for less than £15. Wish I'd have saved the £500 and had this as my original wedding ring.

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy S2 Si9100 Dual Layer Protection Hybrid Silicone Case Cover Skin, Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth S3
Offered by Atomm

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the Money - Is it real leather?, 24 May 2011
Title says it all really. For the money the case is OK. Not sure if its leather, certainly doesn't smell like leather, I reckon if I burned it it'd melt but I'm not going to to try.

Its just a little too big aswell. Phone falls out if you hold it upside down which kind makes the pull tag redundant.

It'll do for now but I'll keep looking for a better alternative.

Can't comment on the car charger, haven't used it yet, I guess its fine though and considering it'd proabbly cost you a fiver for one of these off the market the price again makes it an ok purchase.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 16, 2011 11:47 AM BST

TOPDIGI 7100K 5-Button 2.4GHz Nano Wireless Mouse with DPI Adjustable, Webpage Backward and Forward Buttons and BLACK in frosted surface - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Class, 15 April 2011
Can't fault this Mouse,

For the price I could as for no more. Does exactly what it says on the tin.

Bought it to use with the laptop as I hate the little finger pad. Can use it on the arm of the sofa or in bed or wherever I am. Doesn't respond well to shiny surfaces but then no optical mouse does.

Best feature has to be its range. Quite often we plug the laptop into the TV to watch iplayer, 4od etc. and its nice not having to get up from the chair to control and adjust.

If pushed the only slight annoyance is when you have the laptop i in full screen watching something the mouse, if not placed on a firm surface seems to sense movement and brings up the control options. Easily rectified by placing it on the table or sommat.

In short I would definately recommend.

Page: 1 | 2