Profile for N. Whatton > Reviews

Content by N. Whatton

N. Whatton (Preston, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Brooks Men's Beast 12 Wide Running Shoes 1101222E841 Gold/Pavement/Black/Silver/White 9 UK, 44 EU, 10 US Wide

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Jan. 2015
So far so good, ony covered 15 or so miles but the support hese shoes offer is unrivalled. I have massively flat feet that resemble flippers on foot strike. These are wide enough and supportive enough for this not to be a problem in my runnig.
I wear custome orthotics with these, they fit well and add that extra level of arch support I require.
The shoes do feel a little heavier than previous shoes I've owned (Asics Gel Evolution & Asics Gel Foundation) but presently I'm finding its helping in building my running form as I concentrate more on my foot stirke to quiten the slapping sound as they hit the floor.
If you suffer like I do with Timmy feet then these are the shoes for you.

Milestone Camping Drinks Bottle - Black, 0.7 Litres
Milestone Camping Drinks Bottle - Black, 0.7 Litres
Offered by only the best deals 4u

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not great, 28 Jan. 2015
Solid build quality for the money but as other reviewer's have said you can't really drink from it without first taking the top off and wiggling the valve. The seal is too tight which is good for preveting leaks but awful for just picking it up and taking a drink. Other sports bottles don't suffer this as they flex, this is rigid so nothing really comes out.
It'll get used but I'd spend a bit more next time and but the camelbak version.

Anker® Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S4 [3-Pack] Highly-Transparent Anti-Glare Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) with Lifetime Warranty

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, bit too matt for me, 6 Nov. 2014
Good enough, bit too matt for me. Went on easy enough in the bathroom using the masking tape hinge method (google it, it'll change the way you apply screen protectors.)

Razor RAZYOYO-PAL Pocket Pros Yo Yo Silver Zombie
Razor RAZYOYO-PAL Pocket Pros Yo Yo Silver Zombie

3.0 out of 5 stars Think about who its for..., 6 Nov. 2014
I bought this for my nephew (7). I can only give it three stars as it really wasn't fit for purpose.
THe yo-yo is arguably too good for a child.
I've dabled wit yoyos for many years and even I struggled with getting this to return from its sleep.
Just spins out and rarely bites. Even winding it up is a chore.
I may have a duff string.
I shan't admit defeat and will persevere but for the time being its just not right.
I have since bought my nephew a different yoyo with a clutch which for him is far better.

[Non-Slip] Spigen Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Slim ***NEW*** [Ultra Fit] [Smooth Black] Rubbery Feel Non-Slip Grip Matte Hard Case for Galaxy S IV Galaxy SIV i9500 - ECO-Friendly Packaging - Smooth Black (SGP10195)
Offered by Spigen UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 6 Nov. 2014
Love this.
Really is slimline, hardly adds anything to the size of the phone. Looks the part. Great value.
I had the slim armour previously which, whilst being a little more robust feeling, added to much depth tot he phone.

HALLOWEEN KILLER CLOWN COSTUME EVIL HALLOWEEN FANCY DRESS 6 PIECE COSTUME + WIG + RED NOSE + FACE PAINT + GLOVES MED LRG XL
Offered by I LOVE FANCY DRESS

4.0 out of 5 stars IT on a budget, 6 Nov. 2014
Good value here, you get plenty for your money, massive fit which for my 5'9" height and 39" chest appeared at first to big but it only added to the appearance really. I mean how often to you see a clown in skinny jeans.
Comes with facepaint, wig, knife, gloves, nose. Really is an all in pacjage. I just went to buy 3 red helium baloons to give the IT appearance for halloween.

66fit Sports Tape 3.8cm x 13.7m x 2 rolls
66fit Sports Tape 3.8cm x 13.7m x 2 rolls
Offered by 66fit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 6 Nov. 2014
I keep buying this time and time again.
I run a lot, have flat feet, wear orthotics and so suffer terrible blisters. Use this to cover the arches of my feet before every run and I never have to suffer. IT sticks firm yet is fairly easy to remove afterwards.
The product is top quality, and great value.

Bolle Mojo Goggle with Vermillon Lens - Black, Medium
Bolle Mojo Goggle with Vermillon Lens - Black, Medium
Offered by Atlantic Trading from USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bolle Mojo Ski Goggles (Sports)
Got these to ski low ligth conditions in Scotland and what an amazing difference they made. Good reputable brand made them even better for me.
Shame the wind and sleet caused the lifts to close as I'm sure if they'd have let me up these goggles would have allowed me to see perfectly.

niceEshop(TM) Neoprene Thermal Fleece Half Face Nose Neck Ski Snowboard Bike Motorcycle Mask Warm-Black +Free niceEshop Cable Tie
Offered by Cosy-Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for skiing, 28 Mar. 2014
Say's it all really.
I find it a little more versatile than a traditional snood but don't kid yourself that the little vent on the side is for anything more than show.

Bling Jewelry Brushed Matte Center Unisex Tungsten Ring
Bling Jewelry Brushed Matte Center Unisex Tungsten Ring
Offered by Bling Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 28 Mar. 2014
Little dissappointed in myself, as after buying this ring as a temporary replacement to my now too big wedding ring I have made no effort to get my custom made and far more expensive 'real' wedding ring altered.
I like this one a lot. Its a good size, solid, weighty and looks the part. Looks a bit darker than the pic but that makes it even better for me.
not one little scratch in it after nearly a month of wear, Tungsten is a super metal.
All for less than £15. Wish I'd have saved the £500 and had this as my original wedding ring.

Page: 1 | 2