Profile for Jessimica > Reviews

Content by Jessimica

Jessimica

Slowly, Slowly, Slowly, Said the Sloth (Picture Puffin)
Slowly, Slowly, Slowly, Said the Sloth (Picture Puffin)
by Eric Carle

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly brilliant, 12 Jun. 2013
It may be for children but I bought this for my friends 20th as she adores sloths and I'm pretty sure she was one in a past life. She loves this book and has read it quite a few times already! Brilliant story and fantastic pictures!

Black Cute Penguin Protective Soft Silicone Back Case Cover Shield For BlackBerry Curve 8520 / Curve 3G 9300 From My Fone UK

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 12 Jun. 2013
I absolutely love this little penguin. The number of times I have dropped my phone it has protected it very well. Other people love it as well and are always asking why I have a penguin with me not realising it is a phone. Hopefully it will fit my next phone!!

Make a Decision Pad
Make a Decision Pad
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutting down decision time, 12 Jun. 2013
I have a friend who is incredibly slow at making decisions and the majority of the time lets others decide for her. Now she has the opportunity to look at it critically and make the decisions quicker. At least that is the idea. Also very entertaining and unexpected birthday present!

BurdaStyle Sewing Vintage Modern
BurdaStyle Sewing Vintage Modern
by Nora Abousteit

5.0 out of 5 stars Let the Vintage Fashion show begin, 12 Jun. 2013
I bought this as a birthday present for a friend and she absolutely adores it. She has really got into making things and mentioned how she would like to start making her own clothes so a good way to give her a starting point. Hopefully what she makes will look as good as some of the images in the book, or I could end up with some interesting clothes!

365 Reasons To Be Cheerful
365 Reasons To Be Cheerful
by Richard Happer

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheer up..., 12 Jun. 2013
This definitely cheered me up. It is intended as a fathers day gift so fingers crossed it goes down well. I love it, not only funny but also quite informative!

Selftherapy Pad
Selftherapy Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars And how do you feel about that?, 12 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Selftherapy Pad (Paperback)
Love it! Arrived a lot quicker than I expected and it definitely cheers me up when having a down day. Comes in handy when you have a problem as it really gives you the chance to think it through. But it is also incredibly entertaining!

Crap Pad
Crap Pad
Edition: Office Product

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 12 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Crap Pad (Office Product)
Love it! Not only is it hilarious but actually comes in handy as well and somehow encourages me to complete the lists quicker. Brilliant gift as well, if they have a sense of humour!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Join the Dark Side, 12 Jun. 2013
It makes me laugh every time I use it, plugging a little Darth Vader into my laptop definitely makes saving work better. Works brilliantly, very easy to use and other people are always asking what it is you have there!

Gilmore Girls - Complete Season 1-7 [DVD]
Gilmore Girls - Complete Season 1-7 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lauren Graham

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Box Set, 12 Jun. 2013
I first started watching this on E4 and fell in love with the series. The relationship between Mother and Daughter is brilliant, heart-warming and hilarious. It makes you laugh and cry. Definitely good for those days when you are stuck in bed with the flu. I would recommend getting this no matter what age or sex you are!!! Just brilliant.