Profile for Tobias > Reviews

Tobias

Page: 1 | 2
Hunter Unisex Original Short Wellies Navy W23758 5 UK
Hunter Unisex Original Short Wellies Navy W23758 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for and hunters are durable comfortable and tough, 25 Sept. 2015
You cannot beat hunter boots. This air I bought for mum, I have a pair, my husband has a pair and we use them every day for dog walks etc. you get what you pay for and hunters are durable comfortable and tough. The half boots are great and I will get a pair next having for full boots last time.

Whirlpool AKR317/IX Gas Hob, 70 cm, Stainless Steel
Whirlpool AKR317/IX Gas Hob, 70 cm, Stainless Steel
Offered by Co-op Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 25 Sept. 2015
We love our new Hob. Of particular interest to us was the fact that the wok burner was to the side and not in the middle of the hob. This allows use of the wok burner while still utilising the other burners for other things. A middle burner does not allow you to do this most woks cover the burners adjacent. The job functions well is easy to clean and is great value for money.

Swan Products Retro Top Mounted Fridge Freezer, Blue
Swan Products Retro Top Mounted Fridge Freezer, Blue
Offered by Swan-Brand

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot recommend this enough, 17 Sept. 2015
Cannot recommend this enough. This is a superb fridge freezer that is built with the quality you would expect from a far more expensive but similar looking branded retro product! We chose the light blue and we love it!

Andrew Christian Happy Brief - Royal
Andrew Christian Happy Brief - Royal

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Sept. 2015
Really excellent comfy fit and look great on! I would recommend this underwear 100%
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 5, 2015 11:25 AM BST

Dimplex 2 Kilowatt Courchevel Traditional Freestanding Electric Stove, White Finish

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic little flame effect electric heater that looks great, 17 Sept. 2015
A fantastic little flame effect electric heater that looks great. The heater function is enough for our needs when required to take the chill off our kitchen diner and when we combine with our radiators we just have the flame effect on. No mess and all the cosyness of a real log burner!

Apple 13-inch MacBook Air (Intel Dual Core i5 1.3GHz, 4GB RAM, 256GB Flash Drive, Intel HD Graphics 5000, Mac OS X) Launched June 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont hesitate buy it!, 8 Aug. 2014
Absolutely cracking value, works brilliantly and I love it. I moved from PC to Mac and have never looked back thanks to this brilliant MacBook Air. Don't believe any of the negative reports on this machine, its just brilliant and amazing value compared to trying to get one off the high street. delivery time was a little long (they ship from Hong Kong) but no problems with it being sent from there, and it arrived in 100% perfect condition!

Hunter Unisex Original Tall Wellies Black W23499 9 UK
Hunter Unisex Original Tall Wellies Black W23499 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Order quality you get quality, 8 Aug. 2014
Hunters are more pricey for a reason, they fit well, they are tough but comfy and are made of high quality rubber so they are flexible too. I got these for Glastonbury festival this year and they were completely worth the price paid! Last year I bought cheaper boots that have not even lasted, these boots will be Glasto fit next year and in the mean time will continue to provide me with excellent service when walking the dogs in the countryside. buy hunters, you won't be disappointed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Aug. 2014
excellent value fast delivery and good quality. I recommend this to anyone with a dog or cat.

Engraved 25mm Glitter DARK BLUE Paw Print Pet ID Tag - In Stock and Supplied by Busy Bits
Offered by Engravables

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Aug. 2014
excellent value, fast delivery and good quality. A great product I 100% recommend.

Charles & Ray Eames Style Style DAW Eiffel Dining Lounge Chair (White)
Charles & Ray Eames Style Style DAW Eiffel Dining Lounge Chair (White)
Offered by Lavin Lifestyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, comfy and stylish chair I am using for ..., 8 Aug. 2014
Fantastic, comfy and stylish chair I am using for a desk chair but also makes a great carver dining chair or extra chair for guests in the living room. No hesitation in recommending this gorgeous chair.

Page: 1 | 2