Profile for bohemian like you > Reviews

Content by bohemian like you

bohemian like you (Keswick)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Magic Snow | Instant Snow - Just add Water!
Magic Snow | Instant Snow - Just add Water!
Offered by Clearance Whilst Stocks Last

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for annoying snow-less siblings, 11 Jun. 2015
I posted this to my sister who was jealous that I had snow where I lived in the North and she had none in the South. My thoughtful gift further exacerbated her jealousy. Therefore I consider this product to be a success.

Beam Feature Animal Print Fleece, Leopard, 120 X 150Cm
Beam Feature Animal Print Fleece, Leopard, 120 X 150Cm

3.0 out of 5 stars For the fashion forward Jack Russell in your life, 11 Jun. 2015
The blanket is fairly thin but entirely adequate for my dog's summer bedding. Not big enough for a human.

I Love It (feat. Charli XCX) [Original Version] [Explicit]
I Love It (feat. Charli XCX) [Original Version] [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 Jun. 2015
I love it. Yes I really do.

Silentnight Quilted Mattress Protector - Double, White
Silentnight Quilted Mattress Protector - Double, White

2.0 out of 5 stars Recommended only if you are buying it for someone else's bed, 11 Jun. 2015
This is a shoddy mattress protector. I bought it for £9.76; this price is advertised as being a 67% reduction from the original price of £29.25. If I had bought it at the full price I would have returned it without even putting it on the bed however at less than a tenner it will do for a guest bed. I put my thumb through the skirt fabric which is flimsy and poor quality. The quilted topper is very thin and not especially soft. It moves around on the bed and does not feel comfortable under the top sheet. As a cheap mattress protector for a guest bed it is sufficient. I would not sleep on it myself unless I had low self esteem and didn't believe I deserved a decent mattress protector.

The Solent and the Isle of Wight, Southampton and Portsmouth (OS Landranger Map)
by Ordnance Survey

5.0 out of 5 stars How can you fault an OS Map?, 6 Jun. 2015
A lovely map of one of my favourite places. I use it as a poster on the wall as it shows the Island all on one sheet. Great for planning cross Island walks and bike rides.

Craghoppers Kiwi Pro Stretch Women's Trousers - Black, 20 UK Long
Craghoppers Kiwi Pro Stretch Women's Trousers - Black, 20 UK Long
Offered by Wear It Out

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant every day trousers, 6 Jun. 2015
These trousers are brilliant. I wear them every day for walking the dog, walking up mountains, work, housework, shopping etc. They are an excellent fit being stretchy and lightweight. I find them perfectly adequate for hill walking and wear them all year round apart from snowy or freezing conditions. They are made of one of those magical fabrics that means they are light enough to wear in all but the hottest of days but still keep the chill off in usual UK mountain conditions. As for washing them, they can be stuck on a quick 30 min wash and dry very quickly. I never tumble dry them and find they dry overnight on a clothes horse which is good enough for me. My only complaint is that Craghoppers have seen fit to add pink pockets and pink hem strips to protect the stitching. Not all girls like pink you know.

High Quality Medium east2eden Square Seagrass Chic Storage Basket
High Quality Medium east2eden Square Seagrass Chic Storage Basket

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little baskets, 6 Jun. 2015
Just the right size for keeping bits and bobs in from make up and toiletries to stationery and craft items.

Sloggi Control Maxi 2 Pack High Rise Women's Briefs Black Size 24
Sloggi Control Maxi 2 Pack High Rise Women's Briefs Black Size 24

5.0 out of 5 stars Hold all the wobbly bits in, 6 Jun. 2015
Perfect. I ordered a size up so that they were not too tight however they are still an excellent fit and I wear them to the gym so I don't feel quite so fat and wobbly.

Lintbells YuMOVE Dog Joint Supplement for Stiff and Older Dogs - 60 Tablets
Lintbells YuMOVE Dog Joint Supplement for Stiff and Older Dogs - 60 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical rejuvenating tablets. I might start taking them too...., 6 Jun. 2015
Warning!! If you give these tablets to your crotchety 12 year old Jack Russell, be prepared for them rediscovering their desire to leap off the back of the sofa and race you down the street. It's like having a new dog, I am flipping exhausted.

Reebok Fitness Gloves - Cyan (Blue), Medium
Reebok Fitness Gloves - Cyan (Blue), Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars Generous fit but blister free, 6 Jun. 2015
I ordered a medium and they are quite spacious in the palm. This is quite frustrating as the fit across the back of the hand is fine. There is too much fabric in the palm which means I have to position and reposition my hands on weights, bars, handles etc before starting the exercise to ensure the palm fabric does not fold up. That said, I have never had any blisters from rowing or lifting with these gloves.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3