Profile for A Winterbottom > Reviews

Content by A Winterbottom

A Winterbottom "Bumbly" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2
Clarks Mens Smart Hold Tough Leather Shoes In Black Standard Fit Size 9
Clarks Mens Smart Hold Tough Leather Shoes In Black Standard Fit Size 9
Offered by United Footwear Coventry
Price: 39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit!, 23 Jun 2014
Good fitting shoes. I wasn't sure if they would be a wide enough fit for me but they are spot on.

FSL Zinc Zn30 Earphones / In Ear Headphones for all Portable Devices - 3 YEAR WARRANTY - (Gunmetal Grey)
Offered by iHeadphones UK
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Believe the hype!, 23 Jun 2014
Honestly, I thought the reviews were to good to be true, but I took the plunge and bought a pair of these earphones. Are they well built...YES. Are they comfortable.......YES. Do they sound excellent for the money.......YES. I am staggered by the performance/build/price these earphones offer. The bass extension mid and treble are well integrated over a range of genres. Buy them and you will wonder why Sennheiser, Sony, AKG and the rest bother. FSL are ones to watch if they can produce gems like these, so go on give them a go!

SIXAXIS Wireless Controller (PS3)
SIXAXIS Wireless Controller (PS3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Sticky situation, 6 Mar 2014
This controller is NOT an original Sony item. But it does work ok. The only two issues I have is the SIXAXIS didn't work on a game but did on others so I put that down to the game. But even so, the buttons are a bit sluggish/sticky compared to an original Sony controller. The seller was very helpful and replied instantly to any concerns I had.

Grid Lines Green Blue For Amazon Kindle HD 8.9" Soft Protection Neoprene Case Cover Sleeve Bag With Pocket which is Ideal for Headphones, Data Cable etc
Offered by Snuggle
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice jacket!, 6 Mar 2014
This was a stocking filler for Christmas. It is exactly as described. The quality is good and it arrived in good time . Recommended product and seller.A+++++++

Eastpak Unisex-Adult Klosser Backpack - EK46120F Light Blue
Eastpak Unisex-Adult Klosser Backpack - EK46120F Light Blue
Price: 65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 6 Mar 2014
This was ordered as a Christmas present. It came in good time and is exactly as described. Also one happy recipient :-) smiles all round ...Recommended product and seller A++++

Philips SHE9700/00 In-Ear Headphones
Philips SHE9700/00 In-Ear Headphones
Offered by A to Z
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great in-ears. Try em or loose out, 20 Feb 2014
I bought these earphones as a replacement for a set of Sennheiser PX100 on ears that gave up on me. I loved my old headphones which had great bass extension and feared that for the money these Philips were being sold at would not compare. But to my surprise and relief I soon discovered what an absolute bargain these little in -ears are!
To start with they are comfortable and have a long lead extension provided. They are discreet (obviously) and store away quite easily. They give a good bass extension which is not too overblown and the treble is also not too shrill, the mid-range is good also. If these were over 20 pound I'd expect more clarity, insight and bass extension but at the price they are here they are superb value. As for quality concerns. I use them on my daily commute and they have held up well so if they give up on me I may well get another set

Try these headphones you may be surprised

The Seeds Of Love
The Seeds Of Love
Price: 6.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Good find., 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Seeds Of Love (Audio CD)
I had this CD a while a go but it went walkies. I am glad to have found it again as it is one of TFF best.

Whitacre: Cloudburst (I Hide Myself/ Sleep/ I Will Wade Out/ Go Lovely Rose)
Whitacre: Cloudburst (I Hide Myself/ Sleep/ I Will Wade Out/ Go Lovely Rose)
Price: 9.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 3 Dec 2013
I've been a fan of Eric Whitacre's music since I heard the YouTube choir. This is a great recording of all the best of his works

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3)
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3)
Offered by b68solutions
Price: 8.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game just not quite long enough., 3 Dec 2013
I am a big fan of this game but found that the cinematic sequences were too long and the gameplay too short.

Delius: On Hearing the First Cuckoo in Spring / The Walk to the Paradise Garden / Spring Morning
Price: 7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Good CD, 29 April 2013
This is a great recording , good cd. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a first taste of Delius.

Page: 1 | 2