Profile for mash > Reviews

One For All Full HD Indoor Aerial (43DB) DVB-T
One For All Full HD Indoor Aerial (43DB) DVB-T
Offered by Discount +

1.0 out of 5 stars very disapointing, 31 May 2011
After buying a new digital tv I needed an aerial that was able to offer great picture quality without link to a cable or fixed aerial. After reviewing several portable aerials this seemed to be the one to buy based on previous reviews and thr marketing supplier by one for all.
I could not be more disapointed.
Dispite living near a big city and dispite being close to a transmitter I am unable to obtain any freeview channels and the standard channels 1-5 have a terrible signal making the TV unwatchable.
I tried placing the aerial in numerous positions and adjusting the signal strenth to no avail.
This aerial has been a terrible purchase and I cannot recommend it to anyone based on my experience.

A Secret Wish
A Secret Wish
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential for my collection, 4 April 2006
This review is from: A Secret Wish (Audio CD)
As a massive fan of electronic music this for me has many of the essential ingredients. I love the mixture of brutal tracks then softer pieces. The german edge to the singing gives it the extra something that fits well with 80's electronic music. If you like electonic music add it to your collection, i'm only sorry Propoganda didn't keep on writing.
Many happy memories from this CD, my first ever CD to play on my Philips CD104B (another classic!)
A top CD that must be played loud..............