Profile for JN > Reviews

Content by JN

JN

Rainbow Loom Make Your Own Bracelet Kit - Rubber Bands, Twist, Rainbow, Scoobies
Offered by Star Online Store

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE, 2 Mar 2014
at first I was so exited to get this . But in the picture the band's don't look right. two weeks later it arrived at my house by the box was correct but the loom looked like it would snap when I touched it.I sent it back (my mum did).if you are looking for the real thing try Claire's or toys r us . Elsie age 11

Subway Surfers
Subway Surfers

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Subway Surfers (App)
This app is good but it is the 21st and is still can't update it . Warning very addictive loved all the characters can play with friends

SAVFY® Kindle Fire HD Stylish Polka Dot PREMIUM Leather Case Cover Multi-Function Flip Pouch with Auto Wake and Sleep, includes Bonus: Screen Protector and Touch Stylus Pen - Multi-Colours Available (ONLY for New Kindle Fire HD, Oct.25 2012 Release) (Polka Dots, Light Pink)
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, 9 Sep 2013
this cover was ok but after a few months bits started coming off. and the stylus broke but apart from that i
liked it.

My Best Friend and Other Enemies
My Best Friend and Other Enemies

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny, 27 Aug 2013
I think this book is funny because of the pictures and the characters I give this book 5*****stars because of the way it's written:-)

Adventure Island 13: The Mystery of the Secret Room
Adventure Island 13: The Mystery of the Secret Room

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Helen Moss book's, 7 July 2013
I love Helen Moss book's but this is the best one yet can't wait for the next one . I love all there crazy adventures

Maggie Moore and the Secret School Diary (a children's book for ages 8, 9, 10, 11)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lol so funny, 2 Jun 2013
I love this book it's so funny I really liked it .
But if Maggie was a real person she is so unlucky

Pack of 20 BIRTHDAY BLOSSOM Cello Bags (Cellophane/Party/Loot)
Pack of 20 BIRTHDAY BLOSSOM Cello Bags (Cellophane/Party/Loot)
Offered by PARTY NATION

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicer than the photos showed, 23 Jan 2013
Ordered for daughter's birthday and very pleased. Bag fits more than you'd think from the photo and once tied with gift ribbon looks more expensive. It has 'gusset' style sides so opens out well to fit cupcakes etc. Just a shame we had to postpone her party due to bad weather, so not sure if liked by her friends yet.

NEW! KTwo Busy Life Home Work Diary Organiser 2013
NEW! KTwo Busy Life Home Work Diary Organiser 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars KTwo Diary 2013 - Busy life diary, 11 Jan 2013
It would have been useful to have dimensions included in the product description, and a photo of the internal layout. This is slightly smaller than A5:
19cm x 13.05cm x 1.5cm.
Each week has two facing pages; I do like that you can have dual appointments. Will use mine for work and also the childrens's busy social lives. Like another reviewer don't always like to include all non-work appointments into Outlook!
Looks nicer without the sticky front label and would probably use next year, so long as I remember to order earlier this time...best put the reminder in the diary now.