Profile for SchoolMum > Reviews

Pampers Active Fit Size 4+ (Maxi +) Large Pack 50 Nappies
Pampers Active Fit Size 4+ (Maxi +) Large Pack 50 Nappies
Offered by Grocery UK LTD

2.0 out of 5 stars Stink!, 27 Sept. 2014
Nappies are good. But the smell! Maybe it was just a one off, but our pack was stinking the house up! It was a rubber mixed with petrol smell, which, I suppose, should not be the smell of a baby nappy, especially Pampers make.

Panasonic AAA (1.5v) Zinc Carbon Batteries  (also known as UM4, MN2400)
Panasonic AAA (1.5v) Zinc Carbon Batteries (also known as UM4, MN2400)
Offered by Digicorp

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Sept. 2014
Good for what we needed them for. Last well.

Terrapin Slim Armour Cover for iPhone 5S - Neon Pink
Terrapin Slim Armour Cover for iPhone 5S - Neon Pink

3.0 out of 5 stars Terrapin Slim Armour Cover for iPhone 5S - Neon Pink, 12 May 2014
Bought it back in October. Looked nice, good quality, hardwearing (actually stays on if the phone falls). I am giving only three stars, because I had to replace it half a year later, since it started to look worn off, plenty of scratches and, with every fall of the phone, the colour would scratch off leaving white marks. But then again, that's what the cover is for! Better scratches on cover than the phone itself.

Lancome Miracle Eau de Parfum for Women - 30 ml
Lancome Miracle Eau de Parfum for Women - 30 ml
Offered by Perlago Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lancome Miracle Eau De Parfum Spray for Her 30 ml, 12 May 2014
Best perfume for a woman. One of my all time favourites, you just never get tired of this gorgeous smell. RRP is actually £42 for a 30ml (John Lewis / Boots), this is a ridiculously good value.

Emu Unisex-Baby Baby Booties B10310 Chestnut 18-24 Months, 18 EU, Regular
Emu Unisex-Baby Baby Booties B10310 Chestnut 18-24 Months, 18 EU, Regular

5.0 out of 5 stars Emu baby booties/home slippers., 21 Nov. 2013
Emu delivers quality yet again. Every little one needs a pair of these trendy, roomy, warm and gorgeous looking boots this winter (and probably next one as well due to room for growth!)
My little one did not want to take them off.

Braun Kitchen Set
Braun Kitchen Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, just like real!, 21 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Braun Kitchen Set (Toy)
This product is amazing, for the price I've paid (on sale), I was expecting something else.
When it arrived very promptly, the box was huge and the stuff looked like the real deal.
Can't wait for Christmas now to see the little faces full of joy.

SnS Online Mens Boys Womens Ladies Girls Unisex T-shirt Tee Top Cotton SuperBoy T Shirt - Black - L - Chest : 42" - 44"
Offered by SNS_KANGDA

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband very pleased!, 8 July 2013
Arrived very quickly, just in time for Man of Steel in movie theatres.
Husband, being a big fan, was beyond pleased. Great fit. Very comfy.

ROCKET DOG Diver Womens Flip-flops DIVERAT White 7 UK, 40 EU
ROCKET DOG Diver Womens Flip-flops DIVERAT White 7 UK, 40 EU

2.0 out of 5 stars Extremely upset (White with apples flip-flops), 8 July 2013
After reading all other reviews praising these flip-flops, I decided I will snatch a bargain. Could not wait to wear them out when arrived as they looked so cute and seemed pretty comfy.
To my disappointment, after just 10minutes of school run, the top straps on both feet started to rub and dig into my skin. By the time I got home from school (total 20min not at all fast walking) my feet were bleeding and in pain.
I am still battling with two scars and inability to wear anything else on my feet without having a ton of Neosporin and plasters on! That's five days after I wore them for 20min.
Now, I am lost for actions - I cannot return them, because I wore them out, although I should be able to since I am sure they will NOT be worn again.
Such a shame, because they look lovely.

I would like customer service to suggest how we can rectify the issue...maybe replace them?

Thank you.

INFLATABLE GUITARS 106cm - ASSORTED COLOURS
INFLATABLE GUITARS 106cm - ASSORTED COLOURS
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic party favour, 16 Jun. 2013
Kids loved these inflatable guitars at the party and they looked lovely for pictures!
Good quality and so much fun, especially the pink ones.
Thank you!

Emu Womens Stinger Hi Boots W10001 Black 5 UK
Emu Womens Stinger Hi Boots W10001 Black 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars great present!, 20 May 2013
Very good fit, arrived in a couple of days in a busy Xmas period.
It was a present for a family member, who initially wanted UGG, and was really happy with the quality and fit.

Why pay a few times more?

Page: 1 | 2