Profile for SchoolMum > Reviews

Terrapin Slim Armour Cover for iPhone 5S - Neon Pink
Terrapin Slim Armour Cover for iPhone 5S - Neon Pink
Offered by ClickJunkie
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Terrapin Slim Armour Cover for iPhone 5S - Neon Pink, 12 May 2014
Bought it back in October. Looked nice, good quality, hardwearing (actually stays on if the phone falls). I am giving only three stars, because I had to replace it half a year later, since it started to look worn off, plenty of scratches and, with every fall of the phone, the colour would scratch off leaving white marks. But then again, that's what the cover is for! Better scratches on cover than the phone itself.

Lancome Miracle Eau De Parfum Spray for Her 30 ml
Lancome Miracle Eau De Parfum Spray for Her 30 ml
Price: 24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lancome Miracle Eau De Parfum Spray for Her 30 ml, 12 May 2014
Best perfume for a woman. One of my all time favourites, you just never get tired of this gorgeous smell. RRP is actually 42 for a 30ml (John Lewis / Boots), this is a ridiculously good value.

Emu Unisex-Baby Baby Booties B10310 Chestnut 18-24 Months, 18 EU, Regular
Emu Unisex-Baby Baby Booties B10310 Chestnut 18-24 Months, 18 EU, Regular
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Emu baby booties/home slippers., 21 Nov 2013
Emu delivers quality yet again. Every little one needs a pair of these trendy, roomy, warm and gorgeous looking boots this winter (and probably next one as well due to room for growth!)
My little one did not want to take them off.

Braun Kitchen Set
Braun Kitchen Set
Offered by gifttogadget
Price: 38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, just like real!, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Braun Kitchen Set (Toy)
This product is amazing, for the price I've paid (on sale), I was expecting something else.
When it arrived very promptly, the box was huge and the stuff looked like the real deal.
Can't wait for Christmas now to see the little faces full of joy.

SnS Online Mens Boys Womens Ladies Girls Unisex T-shirt Tee Top Cotton SuperBoy T Shirt - Black - L - Chest : 42" - 44"
Offered by eshop-4u
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband very pleased!, 8 July 2013
Arrived very quickly, just in time for Man of Steel in movie theatres.
Husband, being a big fan, was beyond pleased. Great fit. Very comfy.

ROCKET DOG Diver Womens Flip-flops DIVERAT White 7 UK, 40 EU
ROCKET DOG Diver Womens Flip-flops DIVERAT White 7 UK, 40 EU
Offered by SOLETRADER-OUTLET
Price: 24.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Extremely upset (White with apples flip-flops), 8 July 2013
After reading all other reviews praising these flip-flops, I decided I will snatch a bargain. Could not wait to wear them out when arrived as they looked so cute and seemed pretty comfy.
To my disappointment, after just 10minutes of school run, the top straps on both feet started to rub and dig into my skin. By the time I got home from school (total 20min not at all fast walking) my feet were bleeding and in pain.
I am still battling with two scars and inability to wear anything else on my feet without having a ton of Neosporin and plasters on! That's five days after I wore them for 20min.
Now, I am lost for actions - I cannot return them, because I wore them out, although I should be able to since I am sure they will NOT be worn again.
Such a shame, because they look lovely.

I would like customer service to suggest how we can rectify the issue...maybe replace them?

Thank you.

INFLATABLE GUITARS 106cm - ASSORTED COLOURS
INFLATABLE GUITARS 106cm - ASSORTED COLOURS
Offered by Concept4U (UK)
Price: 1.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic party favour, 16 Jun 2013
Kids loved these inflatable guitars at the party and they looked lovely for pictures!
Good quality and so much fun, especially the pink ones.
Thank you!

Emu Womens Stinger Hi Boots W10001 Black 5 UK, 38 EU, 7 US, Regular
Emu Womens Stinger Hi Boots W10001 Black 5 UK, 38 EU, 7 US, Regular
Price: 64.40

5.0 out of 5 stars great present!, 20 May 2013
Very good fit, arrived in a couple of days in a busy Xmas period.
It was a present for a family member, who initially wanted UGG, and was really happy with the quality and fit.

Why pay a few times more?

LINDY BOP RED POLKA DOT BOW SHAWL COLLAR VINTAGE 1950's ROCKABILLY SWING PARTY DRESS (16)
Offered by Lindy Bop
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous polka dot number, 16 May 2013
After having three kids and increasing in dress size(-es), I normally avoid dresses altogether. I spotted this while searching for a Minnie Mouse costume for a dress-up birthday party (I am a Minnie) and decided to give it a go.
It arrived swiftly, true to size and has a lot of skirt! It looks a treat without a petticoat, but I am buying it as well to make the most of it.
Unlike other reviews, the belt sits nicely and the skirt length is what I wanted.
The dress is gorgeous, it will be worn a lot this summer!

Baby Travel Universal Pram and Carrycot Rain Cover (Large)
Baby Travel Universal Pram and Carrycot Rain Cover (Large)
Offered by Baby Travel LTD
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Universal Raincover for Carrycot/Pram by Baby Travel, 25 July 2012
Ordered this item for Phil&Teds Smart Peanut carrycot, as raincover was not included in our package initially. I got it in size L as the carrycot is rather long.
Fits our carrycot perfectly, not exactly like a glove, but there is bit of space that allows to tuck it in under the carrycot, so I do not see any problem. I think, it will even be used when we get to the pushchair/stroller stage, it's quite room-ey.

We had a slight issue with Royal Mail delivery not arriving timely, I contacted the seller and the replacement was sent quickly (received next day, in fact).
Overall - Satisfied!

Page: 1 | 2