Profile for rower > Reviews

Revise Edexcel AS and A Level Modular Mathematics - Statistics 1
Revise Edexcel AS and A Level Modular Mathematics - Statistics 1
by Keith Pledger

5.0 out of 5 stars Got me 99UMS, 11 Feb. 2013
After doing all the questions in this book, I felt comfortable in the exam. However one question caught me by surprise, I asked the exam staff if it was an error (the frequency diagram had no numbered axis!). But the knowledge gained by working through this gained me the 99 UMS, however, I was hoping for 100...

Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Weight Gain Powder Chocolate 5.44g
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Weight Gain Powder Chocolate 5.44g

1.0 out of 5 stars Lost 1kg, 11 Feb. 2013
I took serious mass for 4 months, and also ate as much food as I could.

Previous to starting I had gone from 63kg to 70kg in about a year and a half.

Then for the 4 months I took serious mass (I took half servings after every workout and anohter half every evenning and another half on the days which I had room for more) I lost 1kg and went down to 69kg! I kept record of my weight on a spreadsheet. Whenever I went to the gym I used the scales. So on my graph of weight against time, I could see an obvious drop.

After 4 months I got so frustrated with the product that I decided to stop taking it. After only two months I have gone from 69kg to 73kg.

Overall, this product somehow caused me to lose weight! I think it is because of how unhealthy the powder is, my body obviously wasn't absorbing any of the carbs or protein, and I feel much more healthy since stopping.

(I have written this same review on the smaller serious mass product too as I bought both)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 17, 2013 3:25 AM BST

Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass 2727 g Chocolate Weight Gain Powder
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass 2727 g Chocolate Weight Gain Powder

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, 11 Feb. 2013
I took serious mass for 4 months, and also ate as much food as I could.

Previous to starting I had gone from 63kg to 70kg in about a year and a half.

Casio FX-991ESPLUS Scientific Calculator
Casio FX-991ESPLUS Scientific Calculator

5.0 out of 5 stars Can do everything for further maths, 7 Feb. 2013
I've done M1,M2,M3,C1,C2,C3,C4,S1,FP1 and am taking FP2,FP3,D1 in the summer. And this calculator has a setting for all of these topics! It is also great to take into the exam to check answers

Optimum Men's Cycling Stowaway Jacket - Red, Medium
Optimum Men's Cycling Stowaway Jacket - Red, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Feb. 2013
This is cheap for what it is, and the medium fits me perfectly (i'm a small with most clothes). I got it for rowing as a splash top and it feels right although I'm yet to use it in the rain. It is very thin, so wouln't keep you warm in the cold, or make to too hot in the summer.