ARRAY(0xa60ee2dc)

Matty70

Rockport Men's Abraim Brogue Brown APM29932 7.5 UK
Rockport Men's Abraim Brogue Brown APM29932 7.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and style, 8 Nov 2012
I have worn these every other day for work since I got them. The fit is good and the quality is extremely good. I would recommend these for style and comfort.

Lindo Blue Limited Edition 'Phoenix From the Ashes' Electro / Electric Acoustic Guitar (+ Canvas Carry Bag) - Built in Electronic Tuner - LCD Display - 4 Band EQ

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value budget guitar, 9 Oct 2009
I decided to buy a budget guitar as I have started playing the guitar again after a break of nearly 40 years. I did not want to spend a lot as I do not know whether I will persevere with the plucking. The guitar is well made for the price, looks good and tunes up well. The inbuilt tuner is as good as an external tuner which I recently bought and tone is very good. The strings may tend to go out of tune rather quicker than my other acoustic, but the strings can be locked down which should remedy this. All in all good value.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 29, 2010 10:19 AM BST

1958 FA Cup Final Bolton Wanderers v Manchester United [DVD]
1958 FA Cup Final Bolton Wanderers v Manchester United [DVD]
Dvd ~ 1958 Fa Cup Final
Price: 7.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Football as it used to be, 9 Oct 2009
Hard tackling, non-stop football, no 'professional' fouls, no time wasting, no triple salchows or double axels when someone is nudged, no wrestling in the penalty areas, and hardly any breaks in play. Bring this football back!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2012 8:54 PM GMT

The Highwayman Collection
The Highwayman Collection
Price: 4.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 4 Oct 2009
I bought this album with the reservation that it had a 'budget' tag and did not expect much. However, I have been pleasantly surprised. Good songs, good mixing, great performances and incredible value for money.