Profile for paula garcia > Reviews

paula garcia

Family Guy - Hello Bitches Mens T-Shirt In Whie, Size: XX-Large, Color: Whie
Family Guy - Hello Bitches Mens T-Shirt In Whie, Size: XX-Large, Color: Whie

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed shopper, 23 Feb 2012
I thought it was never coming but it did,I had ordered the wrong size so that was my mistake but it was for my son's birthday as he loves the show.It said new with tags but when it came i was shocked i looked at it and if im honest it didn't look brand new at all,it had dirty marks on the dog's arm and the S on "bitches" was smudged it looked like it came from a market stall and was squashed into a small waterproof envelope. I paid in total 25.95 for it and this morning got a email saying iv'e to get a refund of 17.95 and yet i'd to pay 1st class to return it on top of 8.00 they charged me for shipping.What a RIP-OFF won't be recomending to anyone iv'e already warned everyone on my facebook about this rubbish.

Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 1 [DVD] [2011]
Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 1 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Brendan O'Carroll
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars laugh out loud, 3 Feb 2012
I was happy with the order and it came before i thought it would,iv'e already watched it and also the 2nd disk with interviews and things on it which was quite good as he introduced all the cast. I was surprised that most of the cast are actually related to "mrs brown" in real life that was good and at the end brendan read out birthday requests from the live audience.

In Your Dreams
In Your Dreams
Price: 14.08

5.0 out of 5 stars IN YOUR DREAMS, 29 Jun 2011
This review is from: In Your Dreams (Audio CD)
Stevie Nicks You have cracked it again.Iv'e been a Stevie fan for a while now and love every solo album she has done so i had to pre-order this new one i was so excited waiting to hear it and i totaly love this album it was well worth the wait.I wasn't sure what i thought when i first played it but when i finaly sat down and listened from start to finish i loved it.I love the fact that when Stevie gives us a new album she always gives her fans the lyris inside (im sure everyone agrees).All her songs tell you a story and you can put your own theories to them.My favourites have got to be Moonlight (a vampire's dream) it's beautifully written and the music is mind blowing just like track 9 (everybody loves you)i think it's obvious (to me) this could be about stevie & lyndsey.I think that Stevie Nicks & Dave Stewart work brilliant together & have done a fantastic job with this album,this is Stevie's first album in ten years and she just gets better just like a fine wine that you leave to mature with time with the cork on hidden away for ten years and when you open like the album it explodes with brilliance.Stevie has got a very unique voice she is my icon she has helped me through some rough times.If you've not got this album yet honestly go get it now you will not be disapointed at all as im getting another copy for my car,listen out for track 1,2,3,4,6,8 is kind of (fleetwood mac sound) 9 music is mind blowing,12,13,.Just get your hands on this album it's outstanding i can promise you. Stevie is 63yrs young and right back from Bella Donna in 1981 to now 2011 she is the best singer/songwriter that this world has ever had and no-one will ever come close to be as talented as her,Thankyou Stevie Nicks & Dave Stewart & not forgetting Sharon & Lori,.Stevie your dad would be so proud of his (sweet girl) you are a fearless legend.