Profile for school teacher > Reviews

Content by school teacher

school teacher (Toledo, Spain)

Page: 1 | 2
Prestige Cosmetics Primed and Ready Eye Primer Eye Primer 15ml
Prestige Cosmetics Primed and Ready Eye Primer Eye Primer 15ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 7 April 2014
I've only used one eye primer before this one, and that one was very thick and difficult to apply. This has a light texture which makes it easy to smooth on the lids (I also put a little under my eyes to make my cover-up for dark circles stay longer!). It dries almost immediately, stays put and "grabs" onto whatever you put on top of it. I brush on a powdered eye-shadow and the effect lasts all day. What a difference from using eyeshadow without a base! I can't imagine finding another product that works better, because this one is perfect.

P.S. + 5 months of use: I have not run out yet (and I use it every day), but I'm going to order another one so that I will NOT run out later.

Fit and Fabulous in 15 Minutes [With Bonus DVD]
Fit and Fabulous in 15 Minutes [With Bonus DVD]
by Teresa Tapp

3.0 out of 5 stars Good reference book for the exercises, 3 Jan 2014
At the same time, the pictures take some studying in order to understand them, so that learning the exercises is not easy. A DVD with more exercises on it would be appreciated. Still, a lot of times it's handier to have a book so you don't have to have electronic equipment with you every time (or place) you want to exercise. I do not do the entire workout, and the exercises I ultimately do are a mixture of the basic workout in the book and some key exercises on the "Try Before You Buy" T-Tapp webpage. The good thing about the T-Tapp method is that the techniques really are effective. The book dedicates quite a few pages to testimonials.

Prestige Cosmetics Multitask Wet/ Dry Powder Foundation Bisque 10g
Prestige Cosmetics Multitask Wet/ Dry Powder Foundation Bisque 10g

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Jan 2014
This smooth, long-lasting powder comes in the neatest compact, with the applicator and a mirror in a ventilated pop-up section below (so the mirror doesn't get powder on it!). I intend to buy more when I run out!

Kelp Tabs 240 tabs
Kelp Tabs 240 tabs
Offered by Shipley Health Store

2.0 out of 5 stars Ingredients, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Kelp Tabs 240 tabs (Personal Care)
I am disappointed. I have just received my order and the ingredients include more than natural Kelp: microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinised potato starch, maize starch, soya polysaccharide and hydrogenated cottonseed oil. If a person cannot or does not wish to include potatoes, corn, soy or hydrogenated oils in his diet, then this product would have to be eliminated. I will probably go ahead and take the tablets this time, but I will not order again because I wanted an all-natural product with no additives (which may or may not exist, I guess).

Pentel Maxiflo Dry Wipe Chisel Tip Marker - Blue (Pack of 12)
Pentel Maxiflo Dry Wipe Chisel Tip Marker - Blue (Pack of 12)

3.0 out of 5 stars Lasts a long time, 8 April 2013
and is acceptable, but I prefer the same markers in a bullet tip, which is much more resistant to deformation (especially when students use them, too). I will go for the bullet tip in the future.

Organic By Nature Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 200ml (Pack of 3)
Organic By Nature Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 200ml (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for a quality product., 8 April 2013
I searched and searched for coconut oils, trying to get the best cost-quality ratio, and decided to try this one. Without having compared it to any others so far, I find it to be very agreeable to the taste and the texture is quite nice: melts in your mouth! I bought it mostly for consumption, but I have smoothed some on my hands, as well. I suppose it should be used in small quantities on the skin, otherwise it is too greasy, but this is probably normal. I will order again!

Forefront Cases® NEW KINDLE TOUCH BROWN Leather Case Cover Wallet with RECHARGEABLE LED READING LIGHT For New Amazon Kindle Touch / Wi-Fi / April 2012 Case Cover + STYLUS PEN WORTH £4.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Suits the purpose, 8 April 2013
I'm not sure if it is genuine leather (it doesn't smell like anything), but it has an agreeable feel to it and does what I wanted it to do: protect the kindle and make it easier to hold. The light makes a little glare on the screen but it is OK, and a lot better than reading in the dark. I'd probably buy it again.

Bird: 2011 Wall Calendar
Bird: 2011 Wall Calendar
by Andrew Zuckerman
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Calendar for Bird Lovers, 2 Mar 2011
There's a large, impressive bird image on each month. Very neat, colorful and detailed. The bird poses are original. Recommended!

Unchained
Unchained

4.0 out of 5 stars Cash is always heartfelt, 8 Mar 2010
This review is from: Unchained (Audio CD)
Johnny Cash's songs are full of feeling and this album is no exception. The booklet that accompanies it is a nice addition. Read it to get a sense of where these songs fit into his life. Although I am a bit spoiled by his earlier works, when his voice was younger and clearer, I like being brought closer to the older artist, as well. Recommended.

To Kill a Mockingbird [DVD] [1962]
To Kill a Mockingbird [DVD] [1962]
Dvd ~ Gregory Peck

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Slow Film, 10 Jun 2009
Nowadays films are so fast-moving. "To Kill a Mockingbird" has the feel of everyday life in the depression, with no rush. At the same time, the viewer feels tension about what is happening; it is never boring. The development of the main characters is very believable and one comes away from it with a sense of admiration for them. This is one for the collection, to see again and share.

Page: 1 | 2