Profile for GemH87 > Reviews

Content by GemH87

GemH87

HTC DESIRE S GEL CASE / COVER / SHELL / SKIN - PURPLE PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect HTC desire case, 3 Aug. 2011
I love this case, it fits perfectly with all the buttons e.t.c. accessible, it is a lovely colour and is sturdy.

British Insects: A photographic guide to every common species (Collins Complete Guide)
by Michael Chinery

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellant identification guide, 30 Jan. 2011
I decided to purchase this book following a field experiment carried out during my PhD in entomology, where I was struggling to identify certain insects using standard keys e.t.c. On opening this book I was very pleased with the number and detail of the pictures of a wide variety of insects which many other books lack. With the good layout and structure I quickly managed to identify two of my mystery insects and I was pleased to see pictures of the smaller uninteresing insects which can often be missed out.
I think this book is a valuable resource for anybody with an interest in insects and if it does not solve your indentification problems it will certainly point you in the right direction at an excellant price.