Profile for Serena > Reviews

Content by Serena

Serena

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
4 Salt Candle Tea Light Holders (Bundle)
4 Salt Candle Tea Light Holders (Bundle)
Offered by GeoFossils

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 23 Jan 2014
A fab, fab, fab buy. I have two burting all night in my bedroom with organic candles and I sleep peacefully, especially when I had a cold.

Removable Vinyl Wall Sticker Mural Decal Art - Dancing Butterflies and Tree Branch
Offered by dirtygal

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product!, 23 Jan 2014
Looks gorgeous in my hallway.
Easy to stick on and take off.
Lots of fun and a nice change to plain walls.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Poppy Paradise!, 23 Jan 2014
Brilliant! Make a very bland loo gorgeous!
Everyone has asked me where I got them.
Loads of fun creating to look one wants :)

Nautical Theme Lighthouse Light Pull /Red & White
Nautical Theme Lighthouse Light Pull /Red & White
Offered by Stc Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Lighthouse!, 23 Jan 2014
I got the little red one and I love it! I'm obsessed with lighthouses so it's just perfect for my bathroom.
Every time I see it I smile :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!!!!, 23 Jan 2014
It looks lovely on the wall. I also really enjoyed putting it up. Do your own thing and have fun.

Round Drink Dispenser with Stand 168oz / 4.8ltr by bar@drinkstuff | Beverage Dispenser, Juice Dispenser, Punch Dispenser, Lemonade Dispenser

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Kombucha Brewer!, 23 Jan 2014
I use it for brewing Kombutcha and it works a treat!
Great communications with Drinkstaff after a naughty delivery driver played hide and seek with my parcel,
without telling me the game had started.
Thinking or ordering another :)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2014 5:40 PM GMT

La Cafetiere Thermique Cafetiere, 8 Cup
La Cafetiere Thermique Cafetiere, 8 Cup
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 16 Jan 2014
This is one gorgeous coffee pot.
The more I use it, the more I love it.
It's sturdy and the shape makes me happy.
I ordered myself a little one for work.
If I'm going to have two cups if coffee a day,
I'm going to make them good ones.
Life is to short to rush :0)

JAY World® Drive Safe Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kit (White). The Original Multipoint Bluetooth Speakerphone. Supports: Apple iPhone, Samsung, Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Google Nexus 4, Blackberry, HTC, Sony, Nokia and any Bluetooth enabled device. Safer Driving. Low power consumption and DSP (Digital Signal Processing) for echo cancellation and noise suppression providing pure clear sound. Charged via laptop/PC or in car. Automatic switch off function after disconnection with phone saving power.
Offered by JAY World Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Wow! Wow!, 14 Jan 2014
Wow! Works wonderfully! I had read the review and thought, it's only cheap and if it doesn't work I would send it back. How wrong was I.
I have a little Smart Car and they not exactly quite. But I had a few conversations with friends and they had no idea I was on this device. They come through crystal clear and have no trouble hearing me. I also have a 4x4 Merc which has a build in system costing an arm and a leg, which does not work half as well. I now transfer my little Jay World from one car to the other. Great product!

Wedderspoon Organic, Inc., 100% Raw Organic Manuka Honey Active 16+, 17.6 oz (500 g)

5.0 out of 5 stars I would give it 10 stars if I could!, 1 Nov 2013
It is Devine, creamy and rich and very very delicious!
Besides eating it, spreading it on my morning toast, sweeting my tea with it, I have also been using it as a face pack and I honestly can not believe how much my skin has cleared up, it's glows.
Honey and lemon for a cold. Yummmmy!

This is very good honey.

TDS Digital Water Quality Tester Meter ppm Hydroponics
TDS Digital Water Quality Tester Meter ppm Hydroponics
Offered by Elisona-Eshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 31 Oct 2013
After doing a paper on 'Water' and really looking into it, I now distill all the water I consume and cook with.
(You will not believe what is in it.)
I use this it to check that it's just H2O that comes out of my distiller.
My tap water test at 639ppm, filtered water at 298ppm and my distilled at 000ppm, just pure water.

This little gadget is spot on, and I use it daily :)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2013 7:41 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7