Profile for Andreas Wiik > Reviews

Content by Andreas Wiik

Andreas Wiik

Page: 1 | 2
Tuff-Luv Vintage Leather Wallet Cover Case with Screen Protector for Nokia Lumia 1520 - Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Too little room for cards, 26 April 2014
It was as expected and works as it should, but for me it had too little room for cards and notes.

NICI Cushion 'Shaun the Sheep' Square
NICI Cushion 'Shaun the Sheep' Square
Offered by ORIDURU From JAPAN

5.0 out of 5 stars My kid loved it, 28 Jun. 2013
Nice and soft. Looks just like him. And it isn't ugly or garish like a lot of stuff for kids

Snuff Box [DVD] [2006]
Snuff Box [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Matt Berry

4.0 out of 5 stars Absurd dreamworld, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Snuff Box [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
I really liked it. Lots of imagination, cool music, great characters. Matt Berry and Rich Fulcher are always disgustingly funny

Not Quite Dead: Last Gig in Shnagrlig
Not Quite Dead: Last Gig in Shnagrlig
by Pic Gilbert Shelton

3.0 out of 5 stars I love Freak Brothers but I couldn't really get into this, 25 April 2013
I couldn't get into the characters. Maybe it is better if you have read all the other stories beforehand.

But it was allright, I still love Sheltons big stories and conspiracies. And the priests were cool.

Citroen C5 (Service & repair manuals)
Citroen C5 (Service & repair manuals)
by Martynn Randall

5.0 out of 5 stars comprehensive and thorough as always, 18 Dec. 2012
My second book in the series. I was very happy when I saw that there was a Haynes manual for my new car. And it didn't disappoint. It can save you a lot of money.

The Aristocrats [DVD]
The Aristocrats [DVD]
Dvd ~ Paul Provenza
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 16 April 2012
This review is from: The Aristocrats [DVD] (DVD)
Watching comics you are used to being clean and wholesome be absolutely discusting is fascinating. It feels like you get a peek behind the scenes, for real!

The Armando Iannucci Shows [DVD]
The Armando Iannucci Shows [DVD]
Dvd ~ Armando Iannucci
Offered by Bridge_Records

3.0 out of 5 stars Not epic, but a lot of fun, 16 April 2012
I didn't need to own this, but it is allright. Iannucci is something of a genious, so it is fun to see him act.

Vauxhall/Opel Omega Service and Repair Manual (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)
by Mark Coombs

2.0 out of 5 stars No good for Vectra 2.5 litre V6, 16 April 2012
I have read many places that this book would cover the engine in my Vectra, because that is not covered in the Vectra book. But no, it doesn't

Vauxhall/Opel Vectra Service and Repair Manual: 1995 to 1999 (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)
by A. K. Legg

4.0 out of 5 stars I have used this a lot!, 16 April 2012
I have an old Vectra that isn't worth putting too much money in. I have changed the brakes and other stuff that I never thought I would be able to. If you combine this with the Vauxhall forums, tou can accomplish much. Mine is the 2.5 litre V6 engine and this book does not cover it. I was told to buy the Omega book for that, but that does not cover it either.

Respect Yourself: The Stax Records Story [DVD] [2007] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Great insight for fans, 16 April 2012
It was fascinating to get a glimpse into the history of this iconic label. I only wish it was longer!

Page: 1 | 2