Profile for K. MORRIS > Reviews

Content by K. MORRIS

K. MORRIS

Page: 1 | 2
The Victoria Merino Wool Chestnut - (Womens - 8 uk)
The Victoria Merino Wool Chestnut - (Womens - 8 uk)
Offered by Cloggs

5.0 out of 5 stars hallelujah hot feet!!!!!, 25 April 2014
Sizing on amazon (6/7/8) is small for fit I think because I am just between 7 (41) and 8 (or 42). I chose the 8 and it fits perfectly. On the shoe it says 8/41 so maybe this is why they are on the small side of the amazon sizing chart.
Anyway. They are fabulous, warm, soft, good quality wool (no bits coming off like fake stuff!) and great quality shoe build.
They are a little heavy on feet as they have a proper sole so I guess if you wore them outside they would be good. I only use for slippers and I never have cold feet now.... hallelujah!!!!!!

The Journey: A Practical Guide to Healing Your life and Setting Yourself Free
The Journey: A Practical Guide to Healing Your life and Setting Yourself Free
by Brandon Bays

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Guide to the Journey of Life, 26 Feb 2014
This book is full of great advice and is a most uplifting read! I recommend it to anyone who is lacking motivation and direction!

Vacuum Bags: Electrolux ES66 for Electrolux Mondo Z5100 Series, The Boss Z4100 Series (Pack of 4 plus 1 motor filter)
Offered by Home Supplies Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!!!, 23 Jan 2014
Excellent quality bags. And they fit perfectly. Plus I am able to make a number of filters as it is one big piece of filter to cut to size. Bonus!

Bio D Washing-Up Liquid 5 litre
Bio D Washing-Up Liquid 5 litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 21 Jun 2013
This is the best alternative washing up liquid for the price.... it is really great on the hands - does not dry them out at all, you get a great clean with very little liquid, it doesn't leave a disgusting taste on all the dishes and is better for the environment (unlike commercial products which leave a residue that doesn't even come off with water - I can taste it! and what must it be doing to the environment???!),

Antony Worrall Thompson Org Vegetable Stock Cubes 66 g - CLF-AWT-SCOYVE06402
Antony Worrall Thompson Org Vegetable Stock Cubes 66 g - CLF-AWT-SCOYVE06402

5.0 out of 5 stars ONLY YEAST FREE MSG FREE STOCK CUBE IN THE UK MARKET!, 21 Jun 2013
There is enough yeast in our diets (seems to be in everything!) to cause major stomach problems for everyone. So I always look out for yeast free. This is hard to get in the shops - even health food shops don't stock it. Its great to find it here... give them a go and give yourself a tasty yeast free time... your body will love you for it!

Expert Shield - THE Screen Protector for: Samsung Galaxy SIII S3 *Lifetime Guarantee*
Offered by Expert Shield

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! What a screen protector!, 21 Jun 2013
Firstly, thank you Expert Shield for a fantastic product. I fitted Expert Shield to my phone and it has been BRILLIANT!
Not only for everyday use but also since I DROPPED my phone and smashed the screen! :( a major boohoo moment!
The Expert Shield has kept the screen together and the phone is still usable including the touch screen. Without the screen protector or a cheaper product I am positive the phone would have been useless... the Expert Shield is the only reason the screen is intact - it was a major smash.
I am SO IMPRESSED - thank you thank you thank you!!!
I can fully recommend this product.

Walt Disney / Pixar - Up [DVD]
Walt Disney / Pixar - Up [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ed Asner

5.0 out of 5 stars Up, 4 Feb 2013
A great story for the whole family to enjoy! It's not just for the kids!! Well worth buying and watching

Londonmagicstore® Gadgets Orange HARD STAND CASE COVER CHROME for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S3 III + Screen Protector - Part of the AIO Accessories Range

4.0 out of 5 stars Case Cover for galaxy S3, 26 Nov 2012
Good quality item that fits well around the mobile phone, fast delivery and value for money. I would recommend for the price!

Command Medium Hooks Value Pack
Command Medium Hooks Value Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, as expected, 26 Sep 2012
These are great - have been using 3M hooks for some years now and they never fail me. Easy to put on the wall and just as easy to get off the wall without taking the paintwork with it... fab!

Offered by crucialmusic

5.0 out of 5 stars love this album!, 25 Jun 2012
This review is from: Stay Human (Audio CD)
Stay Human
This album is the bees knees! I bought it years ago and loved it then. Lost it and had to have it again. Great price for a fab album - plenty of make-you-feel-great songs to dance and sing to. Very "feel good" even with the amazing heart renching radio segments between... I have transfered to my mobile so I only get the music and not the dialogue. take a journey and enjoy. :)

Page: 1 | 2